Anti-slip Bicycle Aluminum Alloy Pedal GUB GC060
Whether you’re urban commuting or traversing trails, the GC060 bike pedals deliver peak performance on any ride. Best for mountain or BMX bikes, these bike pedals feature an aluminum alloy body, chrome-molybdenum steel 9/16 inches spindle, and pins for a solid grip and help prevent your shoes from slipping as you tear up the trails.
Sealed bearing and CRMO axis
Durable and long life, sealed bearing prevents the dust influencing the cycling experience.
Anti-slip and replaceable pins and aluminum alloy cage, better for wet and dry conditions.
They will keep your shoes glued and rotate substantially and smoothly.
Only 0.162kg for one pair, ultralight for reducing your riding weight to bring you free riding feeling.
It is suitable for any bikes such as MTB, mountain bike, road bike, etc.
– Spindle diameter: 9/16 inches
– Bearing: DU bushing and sealed
– Construction: durable and high strength aluminum alloy body and chrome-molybdenum steel spindle, long-lasting and heavy-duty
– Tool needed: wrench (not included)
– Pedals are stamped with an “R” or “L.”
– The left pedal has three vertical stripes on the nut (see pictures)
– The right pedal is with regular thread, and the left pedal is reverse
Q: How do I tell the left pedal from the right?
A: The left pedal has three vertical grooves in the alternating face of the nut. The right pedal has a smooth nut.
Q: Should I do anything special during the installation?
A: We suggest using a little oil on the threads when you are replacing bike pedals.
Package Weight: 0.453 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 23.00 x 13.00 x 4.00 cm
Package Contents: 1 x Pair of Bike Pedals
We are providing you Amazon Choice and Best Sellers products. Best Products on GoodsBuddy