Balance Disc Exercises
Balance Disc Exercises is an important strengthening tool that can be used by adults and children. The simple act of sitting on the disc activates core abdominal and trunk muscles. Flexor and extensor muscles work in tandem to keep your balance on the disc.
Through these small, continuous motions that you are making, deep core muscles are constantly stimulated and enhanced. It is not confined to sitting only. You can actually stand, kneel, and do all sorts of exercises on it, thereby increasing the benefits of those exercise routines.
- 33cm diameter, portable and durable.
- Promote core stability, strengthens muscle tone, improves balance, and body posture.
- Help to reshape your body and improve balance and flexibility.
- They are used as a wiggle seat to provide sensory input and to help calm children.
- Ergonomic seating, relieve back pain, and shoulder aches.
- Provide an unstable surface to exercise on, requiring you to use more muscles to stay balanced.
- Sitting on the cushion forces you to stand with good posture.
- Easy to use, adjusted by adding or releasing air.
Material: PVC, environmentally friendly.
Diameter: 33cm/12.99 inches.
You are bearing weight: 300kg.
Specialty: green and tasteless, super crush-resistant, anti-explosion.
Color: blue, pink, and purple.
- Do not push too hard, or the air needle will pierce the bottom cover.
- The pump is not included in the package list.
Package Weight: 0.948 kg.
Product Size (L x W x H): 33.00 x 33.00 x 2.50 cm / 12.99 x 12.99 x 0.98 inches.
Package Size (L x W x H): 47.00 x 38.00 x 3.00 cm / 18.5 x 14.96 x 1.18 inches.
Package Contents: 1 x Balance Disc Exercises.