1. Keeley Neutrino Optocoupler Based Envelope Filter & Auto Wah V2
- Envelope Filter and Auto-Wah for guitar, bass and keyboard
- Peak Control: Sets how much “quack” there is, or how smooth you roll
- Filter Selector: lets you choose between 3 types of filters: High,Low, and Band Pass.
- Range Switch: HI or LO.
- True-Bypass, 9 VDC, 25 mA, 100% analog and made in the USA.
2. Mad Professor MAD-SWAW Guitar Wah Effects Pedal
- Autowah pedal that is tuned like real wah-wah
- Adjustable Decay: standard slow rise or very fast
- Adjustable to every guitar, every playing style
3. Donner Mini Auto Wah Pedal Dynamic Wah Guitar Effect Pedal Envelope Filter True Bypass
- 【Auto Wah】Fully controllable envelope filter with unique decay control, highly accurate and fast tracking.
- 【Four function knobs】SENS is used to control the sensitivity. RES is used to control the filter sharpness. Use DECAY to make filter frequency fall back to the resting point. RANGE is used to control the filter frequency range.
- 【LED Indicator】LED indicator shows the working state. Analog circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone.
- 【Durable & Compact】Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- 【Note】DC 9V Adapter power supply. (NOT Included)
4. Dunlop Mini 535Q Auto-Return Wah Pedal
- Adjustable Frequency Center
- Switchable/Adjustable Boost
- with Auto-return Switching
- Adjustable Frequency Range
- Mini Wah Effects Pedal
5. JOYO Auto Wah Wow Wah Mini Pedal for Electric Guitar Effects True Bypass Ironman Series JF-322
- JOYO JF-322 Wow Wah is an auto-Wah with a wide range of sounds. It is extremely dynamic and great to kick in some very versatile funk at your fingertips.
- With its 4 controls (sensitivity, bias, resonance and decay) you have your personal sound at your fingertips. The filters dynamics will surprise you and your sound will spring to life when you engage the pedal. If you feel a bit stuck in your playing, try adding a new element to your music and give the wow-wah a try, you won’t regret it, great fun.
- The Wow Wah is one of the most versatile Auto Wah’s on the market today. Whether you use it in the traditional way for some really syncopated ‘funk’ style rhythms that just aren’t achievable with a conventional Wah. Or if you use it to sound like a traditional Wah so you don’t have to worry about manually operating one then the Wow Wah has you covered.
- This is where the A‘Knob Guard’ comes into its own on a pedal such as the Wow Wah. Once you’ve spent the time dialling it in to get that perfect sound you want the controls to stay the same and not move at all. Flip the ‘Knob Guard’ down and you’re settings are protected, they won’t be knocked and moved in your gig bag or by the foam in your pedalboard, and they’ll be exactly the same as when you set them!
- JOYO Technology Co.,LTD which established at 2006, it’s over decade of brand reputation, with own electroacoustic core technology and a much more strong technical team, thousands innovative patents, guide design by music masters, and the most popular budget pedals and amplifiers, winning the love of global guitarists.
6. Mooer Audio @Wah Digital Auto Micro Wah Pedal
- Dual modes: AUTO and TOUCH
- 4 different Wah filter effect models, Talk effect
- Extra small footprint
- True Bypass
- Runs on a DC 9V Adapter power supply (not included)
7. SONICAKE Auto Wah Pedal Cry-Bot Wah Guitar Effect Pedal Envelope Filter True Bypass
- 100% Analog Envelope Filter/Auto Wah Pedal by Picking Dynamics
- Designed for both Guitar & Bass effects pedal with Fast and Accurate Tracking on The auto wah guitar pedal
- Wide Range Funky Tone Shaping with 4 useful Knobs on the guitar effects pedal
- The Auto Wah Pedal have True Bypass Footswitch keeps a clean Signal Path
- Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(not included) For the Guitar Wah Pedal
8. Mooer Audio Micro Envelope Analog Auto Wah Effect Pedal
- [Auto wah effect pedal], ideal for using with guitar or bass.Micro size and full metal shell, portable and durable. With true bypass footswitch and LED indicator light.
- [Q]– Clockwise will make the Q value higher, providing a more narrow frequency band with a higher peak; Counterclockwise will lower the Q value, providing a wider frequency band with a lower peak
- [SENSITIVITY]– adjusts the dynamic response of the envelope filter in relation to the input from the instrument[Q]– Clockwise will make the Q value higher, providing a more narrow frequency band with a higher peak; Counterclockwise will lower the Q value, providing a wider frequency band with a lower peak
- [DECAY]– adjusts the release and closing of the filter
- [TONE]– adjusts the overall tone and frequency range of the pedal
9. BOSS Dynamic Wah Guitar Pedal (AW-3)
- Auto-wah and dynamic wah Humanizer simulates vocal sounds Bass input Expression pedal jack Decay, Manual, Sensitivity, and Mode controls with Tempo Set function
10. Mooer Audio Funky Monkey Auto Wah
- Three Modes: Low Peak, Mid Peak, Hi Peak
- Modes adjust EQ areas of Wah effect
- Range, Rate, and Q controls
- Range is Wah depth, Rate is time, Q is resonance intensity
- True Bypass