1. Fender Pure Vintage 70s Bass Tuning Machines
- Set of four Pure Vintage nickel-plated stamped “clover-leaf” style open-gear tuning machines with mounting screws and bushings Fender stamped onto each tuning machine plate
- Tuning machine shafts approximately .55-Inch tall
- Fits most ’70s-era basses will not retrofit to American Standard or American Deluxe basses
2. Peterson StroboStomp HD Strobe Tuner Pedal for Bass and Guitars Bundle with Blucoil Slim 9V Power Supply AC Adapter, 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable (1/4in), 2x Patch Cables, and 4x Guitar Picks
- DELIVERS ULTRA-FINE 0.1 CENT TUNING ACCURACY – The Peterson StroboStomp HD can tune your instrument up to 1/1000th of 1 semitone (1/10th of one cent).
- SUPPORTS +60 “SWEETENED TUNINGS” – The Sweetener is a set of preset tunings modified to work with specific instruments (guitars) or different applications (orchestra, drop tuning, 7-string guitar).
- ENSURES CLEAN TONE QUALITY – The strobe tuner pedal is equipped with True Bypass Circuitry for zero popping noise when muting the signal.
- PRESERVES YOUR INSTRUMENTS’ SONIC CLARITY – The PURE Buffer Mode enables you to run long cable lengths with a collection of pedals without worrying of any noise compromise.
- INCLUDES – Peterson StroboStomp HD Strobe Tuner Pedal for Bass and Guitars. 9V Battery. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4″ Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
3. KLIQ UberTuner – Professional Clip-On Tuner for All Instruments (multi-key modes) – with Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Bass & Chromatic Tuning Modes (also for Mandolin and Banjo)
- Fast & Accurate: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning. The UberTuner’s advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- Super Bright Display: The large color display allows you to easily see if you’re flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the screen in any way you like.
- Easy to Use: Turn it on, clip it on, and you’re ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments’ vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- Reliable: With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. From light use by the music hobbyist to heavy abuse by the touring road warrior, the UberTuner will get you in tune every time.
- 3-Year Manufacturer Guarantee: In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner stops working, we’ll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
4. D’Addario Eclipse Cello/Bass Tuner
- Optimized for low frequencies
- Fast and accurate tuning
- Full-color vertical display
- Dual swivel display for the perfect viewing angle
- Tuner calibration from 430 to 450Hz
5. Fender FT-2 Professional Clip on Tuner for Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Violin, Ukulele, and Banjo
- Compact, dual-hinged clip-on tuner
- Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Violin and Chromatic tuning modes
- Color LCD screen with easy-to-read tuning needle
- Tuning Range B0 – B7; A440 calibration
- Includes CR2032 battery
6. KLIQ MetroPitch – Metronome Tuner for All Instruments – with Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, and Chromatic Tuning Modes – Tone Generator – Carrying Pouch Included, Red
- 3-in-1 Device: The MetroPitch combines a Tuner, a Metronome, and a Tone Generator, all housed in a pocket-sized device. The included carrying pouch makes for easy transport to your next gig or practice.
- Versatile Tuner: The fast and accurate tuner boasts a wide range of A0-C8, various tuning modes, transposition settings, and pitch calibration. So whichever instrument you play, it’s got you covered!
- Tap Tempo Metronome: With a broad range of 30-250 Beats Per Minute, tap tempo, and various beats and rhythm patterns, this metronome will improve your timing in a rich variety of musical styles.
- Easy to Use: The intuitive JOG Dial let’s you literally dial in your desired tempo quickly and easily. It also allows for making swift pitch selection in the Tone Generator, among many other functions.
- 3-Year Manufacturer Guarantee: In the unlikely event the KLIQ MetroPitch breaks or stops working, we’ll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
7. ROADIE BASS | Smart Automatic Bass Guitar Tuner & String Winder | For All String Instruments (Bass, Electric & Acoustic Guitars, Ukulele, Banjo, Mandolin…) | 40+ Alternate Tunings | USB Rechargeable
- WORKS ON 4, 5 & 6-STRING BASS GUITARS & ALL OTHER STRING INSTRUMENTS with a guitar machine head including electric, acoustic, classical, and steel guitars, 6, 7 and 12-string guitars, ukuleles, mandolins, banjos & more.
- FAST, EASY TO USE & COMES WITH 40+ ALTERNATE TUNINGS: automatically tunes your instrument in under 30 seconds. Simply place Roadie on the peg, pluck the string and watch it do the rest. Choose from a whole bunch of preset tunings including open G, open D, drop D, half step down & much more ++ New tunings available to download! You can also create and save your own custom tunings.
- POWERFUL MOTOR + LONG LASTING CHARGE: 2x more torque than Roadie 2, it is capable of turning even those rusty bass guitar pegs! Its battery can last as long as 1 month on a single charge and is easily recharged with its USB-C cable (included in the packaging).
- BUILT-IN VIBRATION SENSOR FOR ACCURATE TUNING EVEN IN NOISY ENVIRONMENTS: detection accuracy of ±1 cent and tuning accuracy of up to ±2 cents. The accuracy level is the same even in noisy environments which makes it perfect for gigs!
- STRING WINDER: built-in wind/unwind feature with 3 controllable speeds for easy re-stringing.
8. Snark X Clip-On Tuner for Guitar, Bass and Violin,SNARKX
- Designed to easily and accurately tune guitar, bass and violin
- Designed for longer battery life
- Tuner features a big display
- Rubber joints for durability
- Color display will indicate the note being played and how close to pitch it is
9. Snark SN5X Clip-On Tuner for Guitar, Bass & Violin (Current Model)
- Full Color Display
- Features frequency range tailored to guitar and bass
- Tuner can be used on front of back of headstock,Rotates 360°
10. KLIQ TinyTune Tuner Pedal for Guitar and Bass – Mini – Chromatic – with Pitch Calibration and Flat Tuning (Power Supply Required)
- Fast & Accurate: Experience speedy tuning with A1 precision. Housed in a mini pedal that’s designed to fit on any pedalboard, the TinyTune lets you to spend less time tuning and more time playing.
- Easy-To-Read Display: The color display is large, clear, and has excellent visibility under any lighting. So whether you are playing at home, on a dark stage, or outdoors, this pedal has you covered!
- Zero Noise: The TinyTune completely mutes the input signal when you’re tuning, and directly routes the signal to the output when you’re not. No tone coloring, or annoying “pop” and “hum” noises here.
- Easy To Use: This pedal was designed with simplicity in mind. No confusing modes, hidden buttons on the side, or features that don’t belong in a pedal tuner. Simply plug in, tune up, and play some music!
- Built To Last: With rugged aluminum on the outside and quality components on the inside, this pedal will perform night after night, stomp after stomp. So that you can sound your best every single time.