1. Schwinn Predator Team 24 Freestyle BMX Bike, Throwback 1983 Design, Single-Speed Drivetrain, Hi-Ten Steel Frame, Rattrap Pedals, Front and Rear Caliper Brakes, 24-Inch Gum Wall Tires, Chrome
- It’s back; Live the dream on the legendary Predator Team 24 by Schwinn, based on the Classic 1983 design
- Just like the original, This model features hi tensile steel and Chrome color, rattrap pedals, and aluminum alloy rims with Gum wall tires
- It’s got 80’s style for days, Featuring a steel frame with high shine finish and authentic decals
- 24 Inch wheels and steel axels are ready for racing on dirt or pavement; Front and rear caliper brake provides reliable stopping power
- Fits riders age 8 and up; This bike comes ready to be assembled and includes a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike
2. Fox Head Ranger Water Gel Racing Mountain Bike BMX Gloves with Gel Pad, Water Resistant Full Finger, Touch Screen Compatibility
- RANGER WATER GLOVES: The Ranger Water Glove is designed with a 100% waterproof top hand fabric and an Ax Suede waterproof palm – the perfect combination to keep your digits warm and dry in cold weather conditions
- WATER REPELLENT:These gloves feature a durable Water Repellent finish that sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBILITY: These Fox biking gloves feature absorbent sweat wipe on the thumb and a silicone fingertip printing that is compatible with touch screens. Brushed fleece interior for insulation and comfort.
- SECURE FIT: These Ranger gloves have a slip on design. Recommended use for mountain biking, BMX biking, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, trail.
- FOX RACING: Fox has maintained its position as the innovation leader in the MX industry by designing and producing motocross gear and apparel for the worlds best riders
3. Mongoose Legion Mag Freestyle Sidewalk BMX Bike for-Kids,-Children and Beginner-Level to Advanced Riders, 20-inch Wheels, Hi-Ten Steel Frame, Micro Drive 25x9T BMX Gearing, Orange
- Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action made for minimum rider height of 48-inches
- Back brakes only, 40x16T gearing with 1-piece forged steel 170mm cranks offers simple single-speed riding
- Cast aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings will turn heads
- Cable detangler for 360 degree handlebar spins and Alloy rear U-brakes for secure stops
- Comes with kickstand, chain guard, and 4 freestyle pegs
4. Diamondback Bicycles Youth Nitrus BMX Bike, Gloss Black
- High tensile steel frame built to last
- High tensile steel fork is strong to provide safe handling
- Single speed drivetrain is simple and reliable
- Linear pull rear brake stops with ease
5. 18″ Air Zone Gauge Freestyle BMX Bike
- Freestyle rotor
- Cool chrome finish
- Front pegs
- Removable, adjustable training wheels
- Front and rear hand brakes
6. Mongoose Legion L20 Freestyle BMX Bike Line for Beginner-Level to Advanced Riders, Steel Frame, 20-Inch Wheels, Black
- The Legion L20 is a stylish freestyle BMX bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets and pop off curbs! Suggested rider height is 4’8” – 5’4”.
- The durable L20 features a Hi-Ten steel frame, removable brake mounts, and a 20.25-inch top tube length.
- The L20’s drivetrain features 170mm one-piece forged steel cranks with a 25T alloy chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
7. Nitro Circus Best of BMX (1)
8. Mongoose Switch BMX Bike for Kids, 18-Inch Wheels, Includes Removable Training Wheels , Black
- The Mongoose Switch Boy’s Freestyle BMX Bike is great for first-time riders and comes with training wheels, Recommended rider height of 42-52 inches
- A low, stand-over steel frame allows for easy access and control for young children. A foot brake allows for confidence when stopping.
- Styled like a pro rider’s bike, this kid’s bike features metal spoked wheels and black grips. An alloy four-bolt stem and four-piece handlebars adds strength for the ride.
- The durable chain guard helps protect from scrapes and cuts, while the removable training wheels help first-time riders find their balance at their own pace.
- This bike ships ready to be assembled and is ideal for riders between the ages of 5 and 7, handlebars are upside down for packaging purposes, consumer will need to release bolts to flip right side up
9. Troy Lee Designs Mens | BMX | Downhill | Mountain Bike | Sprint Pant (Black, 36)
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex construction is both lightweight and durable
- Redesigned knee zone features a slimmer profile without inhibiting protection while permitting improved articulation for better movement and pedaling capabilities
- More durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the shorts provide additional abrasion resistance in the event of a crash
- Optimized rear mesh panels along the calves improve range of motion while increasing ventilation
- Increased resistance to chain abrasion through sonic welded thermo skin applied to the lower right inside ankle
10. Tony Hawk 20″ Jargon Freestyle BMX Bike
- Custom Tony Hawk design and graphics
- Freestyle bike with custom grips
- Front and rear caliper brakes
- Front and rear pegs
- 48 spoke wheels