1. ARRIS SURFboard SB6190 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others (Black)
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers.
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 800 Mbps. Easily setup your modem with the SURFboard Central app
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a Wi-Fi router or other device.
- Cable internet service required. Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
2. ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.
- MULTI-GIG NETWORKING: The SURFboard S33 features a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for a 2nd network
- Cable internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem approved for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Connects to any existing Wi-Fi router for blazing-fast internet.
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others.ice.
- Stop renting your modem and save on monthly modem rental fees!
- Sleek new, modern design fits nicely into home or office
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
3. NETGEAR Cable Modem CM700 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 500 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 (Renewed)
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model CM700 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR SUPER-FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 500 Mbps speed.
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER: Connect any WiFi router to this modem’s ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIONS: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 32×8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
4. NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem CM1200 – Compatible with all Cable Providers including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | For Cable Plans Up to 2 Gigabits | 4 x 1G Ethernet ports | DOCSIS 3.1, Black
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 2Gbps. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps) and Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Future speeds with these service providers may change over time. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service
- Works with any WiFi router: Connect any WiFi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1200 replaces your cable modem saving you up to 168 dollars/yr in equipment rental fees
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, separate WiFi router, printer, game box, and other devices
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32×8 channel bonding, OFDM 2×2, and DOCSIS 3.1
- Multi-gig ethernet: Link aggregation combines two 1G ports into one 2G port for faster wired ethernet speed.
5. Motorola MG8702 | DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem + Wi-Fi Router (High Speed Combo) with Intelligent Power Boost | AC3200 Wi-Fi Speed | Approved for Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Charter Spectrum
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem – Has 4 GigE ethernet ports for wired connections. Active Queue Management (AQM) reduces lag for faster page loads and enhanced interactive applications. Backwards compatible with 32×8 DOCSIS 3.0. Supports gigabit speed.*
- Powerful 4×4 wifi 5 router – Power Boost, Range Boost, and AnyBeam WiFi beamforming enable quality streaming, gaming, and connecting throughout the home. MU-MIMO seamlessly manages multiple device connections.
- Intelligent mobile app – Comes with a smart WiFi app for easy setup, guest network management, usage monitoring, speed testing, parental controls, network security alerts, and more.
- Superior, but pays for itself – Savings up to $168 per year on modem rental fees with your internet provider. Certified for Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum and compatible with IPv4 and IPv6.
- Reliability you can count on – A worldwide leader in technology people depend on. Comes with a 2-year warranty and free support from our team of USA technicians.
6. Arris Touchstone TM1602A DOCSIS 3.0 Upgradeable 16×4 Telephony Modem for TWC & OPTIMUM
- Compatible with Time Warner Cable, Charter, Spectrum, Optimum Cable, Cablevision, and Other US Cable Internet Service Providers
- Features 16×4 Channel Bonding & Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adapter (E-MTA)
- Includes 2 Primary VoIP Telephone Lines + 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Supporting Wired Download Speeds up to 960Mbps
- Telephone Modem Only – WiFi Router Purchased Separately
7. ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem | Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & others | White , Max Internet Speed Plan 1000 Mbps
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
8. ARRIS SURFboard T25 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem | Certified for Xfinity Internet & Voice (Black) for plans up to 1000 Mbps
- Certified to work with Xfinity internet & voice service Not certified for use with other cable internet service providers
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem with 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Telephony ports for Xfinity digital voice service
- Best for Xfinity internet speed plans up to 1 Gbps
- Xfinity internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi Router
9. Motorola MB7621 Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 900 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0
- Model MB7621 is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 650 Mbps. Wirecutter rates this “the best modem for most people.” A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner ensures faster, more reliable Internet.
- This cable modem’s 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service.Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, CableOne, SuddenLink, RCN, and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MB7621 has no phone jack.)
- Setup is fast and easy using the quick start guide.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A 2-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
10. MOTOROLA 16×4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
- This 16×4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner ensures a faster, more reliable Internet.
- Cable modem’s Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router. (This Model MB7420 cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router and does not have a telephone adapter or phone jack. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7540 and MG7550 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY for residential speeds up to Extreme 300, by Comcast Business for speeds up to Deluxe 250, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that typically save rental charges of 120 dollar or more per year
- Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are there to help if you need them.