2. Chess Tactics for the Tournament Player (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) (Vol. 3)
3. Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain – Nintendo Switch
- Battle with up to 4 players in quick, brain-bending activities
- Each player can set their own difficulty in multiplayer so that kids and parents can have an even playing field
- Treat your brain to quick mental fun by taking a 5-activity test or practicing individual activities in Solo mode
- Show your studious style by unlocking outfit options for your in-game avatar
- Compare scores with friends and family online or go brain-to-brain against mind-masters near and far in Ghost Clash
4. The Complete Chess Course
- Author: Fred Reinfeld
- Pages: 287
- Publication Years: 2016
5. Winning Moves Games Winning Moves No Stress Chess, Natural (1091)
- CHESS IN SMALL STEPS: Finally, learn chess without stress! The secret? An innovative deck of action cards with moves determined by random draws.
- LET’S PLAY: Player with white pieces begins the game by drawing a card. Move the piece indicated by the card any way you want – as long as it’s within that pieces abilities.
- LET’S MOVE: Can your opponent’s card play his rook and take your queen? Beginners learn rules and movements of chess, yet fun for advanced players too.
- WHAT WE INCLUDE: 2 sided chess board, 16 black pieces and 16 ivory pieces, 56 action cards, black plastic card tray and instructions. Age 7+
- STANDARD CHESS: Once you’re comfortable with the moves and powers of each chess piece, you can flip the two-sided board over and play standard chess.
6. Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy
7. Horn from the Heart: The Paul Butterfield Story [Blu-ray]
8. Catan Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio
- STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. You will never have to play the same game twice. Looking for new adventures? Try CATAN expansions (Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play).
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. We also offer CATAN extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. The average playtime is 60 minutes.
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
10. Complete Book of Chess Strategy
- Author: Jeremy Silman
- Pages: 360 Pages
- Publication Years: 1998