1. Focusound Saxophone & Clarinet Mouthpiece Cushions, Thick, 0.8mm Black, 8-Pack…
- Superior Food Grade Quality: Mouthpiece patches made from thick, black, high quality, non-toxic and food-grade silicone rubber (0.8mm) with 8 alcohol wet wipes and a wiping cloth.
- No Residues: Our mouthpiece cushions used easy peel off with no problem and no leave residue on your mouthpiece. Unlike other cushions that are very fragile and peels off dirty.
- Easy To Use: Focusound mouthpiece patches are designed for easy to replace and comfort from annoying vibrations with simple peel and replace patches that last and leave no glue residue.
- Perfect Protection: Use on saxophone and clarinet mouthpieces to protect teeth and prevent teeth marks. Also helps ensures maximum safety and comfort for every musician.
- Educational Standards: Focusound mouthpiece cushions are the perfect choice for professional musicians or students, educators and saxophone and clarinet beginners.
2. Vandoren VMC6 Mouthpiece Cushions; Clear; Thin; 0.35mm/.014″; Pack of 6
- Highest quality mouthpiece cushion available
- Fashionable Vandoren logo inserted on cushion
- Also available in thick (Black) 0.80mm-.032″
- Prevent teeth marks from mouthpiece
- Keep teeth firmly on the mouthpiece without slipping
3. Onown 40 Pieces Alto/Tenor Saxophone and Clarinet Mouthpiece Cushion Food-Grade Sax Mouthpiece Patches Pads Cushions 0.8 mm Thick Rubber Strong Adhesive
- [ Attenuate Vibration & Mouthpiece Protection ] — The sax mouthpiece patch can dampen the uncomfortable high-frequency vibration to the teeth.Give you a snug feel under the teeth! And can save your mouthpiece from being scratched, no bite marks anymore!
- [ Food Grade Material ] — Unlike some cheap made mouthpiece cushions that have strong chemical smell, these saxophone mouthpieces patches are made of food grade rubber. They are healthy and harmless. Please rest assured to use.
- [ Strong Adhesive] — With strong adhesive that keep teeth firmly on the mouthpiece without slipping. Non residue adhesive that is sticky and do not peel off during the use. Method of application: wash the surface of the mouthpiece with water or alcohol, dry it, and try to remove the pad from the position where the mouthpiece is to be attached; Carefully remove the liner; (Do not touch the rubber surface) Stick it on the mouthpiece for once.
- [ 40 Pieces Durable Sax Mouthpieces Pads ] — You will receive 4 sheets, each sheet has 8 pieces mouthpiece cushions. These mouthpiece pads are in thick 0.8 mm, oval shape 27 x 20 mm, is a great accessory for alto/ tenor saxophones beginners and suitable for the alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, and clarinet.
- [ Help Improve Performance Skill ] — The mouth shape is easy to control when playing; The tube body is stable and fully exerts the playing skill; Good mouth type foundation will be laid for beginners; The stick head card can solve the problem of the slack. It allows you to focus on your play and show your performance skill better.
4. Vandoren CM308 B45 Traditional Bb Clarinet Mouthpiece
- Universal mouthpiece designed by Bernard Van Doren and appreciated by many musicians and band directors.
- Tip Opening – 119.5 (1/100mm)
- Medium Long Facing
- Works best with Vandoren #2.5-#3.5+ Reeds
- Traditional Beak
5. D’Addario Rico Graftonite Bb Clarinet Mouthpiece, B5
- B5 model for Bb Clarinet
- Tip opening: .050″
- Facing length: 19mm
- Durable; will not chip or crack
- Available in three tip openings and three chambers
6. Glory Clarinet Mouthpiece Kit with Ligature,one Reed and Plastic Cap~black, Click to See More Colors
- Includes Brass Ligature, one reed and Plastic Cover
- It would make a good mouthpiece for a beginning clarinet student or as an extra mouthpiece.
7. Clarinet Mouthpiece Kit, Includes Ligature+Clarinet Mouthpiece Cushions+Clarinet Reed 2.5+Black Clarinet Mouthpiece Plastic Cap
- Crafted from a unique proprietary hard plastic for tonal beauty and evenness
- The structure of this mouthpiece has been carefully designed by engineer, with a 1.3mm caliber and a smooth diversion lumen
- Ease of tone production and playability, suit for beginning and intermediate performers
- It would make a good mouthpiece for a beginning clarinet student or as an extra mouthpiece
- Clarinet mouthpiece kit fits any brand of standard clarinet
8. WINGKIND Alto/Tenor Saxophone & Clarinet Mouthpiece Cushions Patches Pads, 0.8mm Black (8 pieces)
- Protects mouthpiece and teeth, prevents teeth from sliding
- Use on Alto and tenor saxophone and clarinet mouthpieces
- Harmless to human body, Comfort from annoying vibrations
- Contains 8 cushions, 8 alcohol wet wipes,1 wiping cloth
- Please clean the mouthpiece well with alcohol wipes and allow it to dry before installing
9. Yamaha 4C Clarinet Mouthpiece, Standard Series
- Yamaha’s official original-equipment 4C clarinet mouthpiece, identical to what’s included with new Yamaha standard, intermediate and professional series clarinets.
- The 4C size was designed by Yamaha so that even a beginner can make a terrific sound
- Made from safe and durable phenol resin plastic.
- State of the art manufacturing produces an extremely high quality and consistent mouthpiece.
- Fits any brand of standard clarinet.
10. Vandoren CM4158 M13 Lyre 13 Series Profile 88 Bb Clarinet Mouthpiece
- Easy to play in the upper register and has a pure sound
- Tip Opening – 102- (1/100mm)
- Medium Long Facing
- Works best with Vandoren #3.5-#5 Reeds
- Profile 88 Beak; Series 13 A=440