1. Poniie PN2000 Plug-in Kilowatt Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Tester w/Extension Cord
- HIGH POWER WATT METER: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, with high-power tolerance rated at Max.16A, compatible with 220v ac
- REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.01V and 0.001A resolution
- BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: With wide view angle, clear backlight large LCD Display and hold over circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours
- PROFESSIONAL KILOWATT METER: Start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor standby or working power dissipation of all your electronics
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie; full ABS fire retardant material housing and comes with 14AWG heavy duty extension cord
2. Upgraded Watt Meter Power Meter Plug Home Electricity Usage Monitor, Electrical Usage Monitor Consumption, Energy Voltage Amps Kill Meter Tester with Backlight, Overload Protection, 7 Modes Display
- 【Various Monitoring Parameters】: The power energy meter can monitor the power (W), energy (kWh), volts, amps, hertz, power factor, cost, minimum and maximum power (W), cumulative days and time of your appliances. By switching 7 display modes, you can easily know the various parameters while the appliance is working. The home energy monitor can also calculate and display how much power your appliance uses and how much electricity bill it cost in cumulative time.
- 【Upgraded LCD display】: With large screen size 2.36 inch x 1.85 inch, clearer monitor backlit, our electrical usage monitor can display the data clearer and more visible no matter day or night. 180°full wide viewing angles is great for reading and recording the data in any angles. No need to stand on the front of the display and bend over to read the numbers. Backlight time: 10 minutes.
- 【Overload protection】: When the power of the appliance exceeds the overload power, the LCD will display “OVERLOAD” to warn the user. All the buttons will quit working and can only be workable when you lower or remove the load power. The default overload power is 3680W and is adjustable from 0 to 3680W. In general, you need to set the overload power to 1800W before using. Just press the “function” button for more than 3 seconds to enter the setting.
- 【Data Memory Function】: The wattage meter will record your power consumption data when you remove it from socket, or remove appliances from the electricity monitor. You can directly see the last data when you use it next time. This function can also automatically save the data when there is a sudden power failure.
- 【100% SATISFACTION】: Our watt meter power analyzer is ideal for monitoring the electricity usage of your home appliances, controlling your power consumption, and saving your money. Your best choice for voltage meter, kilowatt meter, current meter and electricity meter. If you have any concerns with the electrical meter socket you received, you can contact us to get 100% satisfaction.
3. Emporia Smart Home Energy Monitor with 16 50A Circuit Level Sensors | Real Time Electricity Monitor/Meter | Solar/Net Metering
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors. Supports single-phase up to 240VAC line-neutral; single, split-phase 120/240VAC; and three-phase up to 415Y/240VAC (no Delta). Panels with access only to busbars will need flexible sensors available from Emporia Energy. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home’s real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Light commercial 3 phase option available as a separate bundle. PROTECTED BY A 1-YEAR WARRANTY.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Comes with sixteen (16) 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±2%. The Vue is UL and CE Listed for your safety. 1 second data is retained 3 hours, 1 minute data is retained 7 days, 1 hour data is retained indefinitely. Export the data whenever you want in the app.
4. Poniie PN1500 Portable Micro Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Voltage Amp Tester (110V, 1500W))
- EASY TO USE: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, choosing from 5 independent keys to quick access different power parameters
- REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.1V and 0.01A resolution
- BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: Clear backlight and large digital numbers, with circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours & elapsing time
- PORTABLE KILOWATT METER: Compact size with start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor most standby or working power dissipation
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie; Full ABS fire retardant material housing; Note: do not compatible with solar power inverter
5. P3 P4400 Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor
- Choose from the Kill-a-Watt’s four settings to monitor your electrical usage
- Monitor your electrical usage by day, week, month, or year
- Features easy-to-read screen
- Electricity usage monitor connects to appliances and assesses efficiency
- Large LCD display counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour
- Calculates electricity expenses by the day, week, month, or year
- Displays volts, amps, and wattage within 0.2 – 2.0percent accuracy
- Compatible with inverters; designed for use with AC 115-volt appliances
6. Upgraded Brighter LCD Display Night Vision Power Meter Plug, Power Consumption Monitor Energy Voltage Amps Electricity Usage Monitor, Overload Protection, 7 Display Modes for Energy Saving, Watt Meter
- 【Overload Protection】Overload warning displayed on LCD, when the whole power exceeds the rated power 1650W of monitor, LCD will display “OVERLOAD” with booming noise to warn the user, and automatically disconnect the power.
- 【Upgraded Digital LCD Display】 The power consumption monitor with a large clear backlit LCD display, full wide view clear visible, make it easy to read and record the data, especially in the darkness.
- 【Electricity Usage Monitor】With the help of this Power Meter Monitor, You can make certain how much your standby appliances cost, what the power factor is, whether the appliances are really charged, and how long have your appliances been charged.
- 【Wide Usage】This electricity usage monitor measures various parameters: power (W), energy (kWh), volts, amps, hertz, power factor and maximum power (W), time, days – kWh is vital as this is what your electricity bills are based on!
- 【Lifetime Warranty】 Fayleeko offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If you have any question with the power meter, please feel free to contact us for details on how to set up and use the device.
7. kuman KW47-US Electricity Usage Monitor Plug Power Watt Voltage Amps Meter with Digital LCD, Overload Protection and 7 Display Modes for Energy Saving (NO-Backlight), white
- Electricity usage monitor: Monitor is the killer of the high-cost energy appliance, helping you lower power consumption and save money.
- Digital LCD Display: Large clear LCD display for easy reading, the screen size is 47cmx60cm.
- Various Parameters: Power(W), Energy (kWh), Voltage, Amps, Power Factor, Cost and Minimum & Maximum Power, ideal for energy consumption monitor.
- Overload Protection: Once the whole power exceeds the rated power of monitor, LCD will display “OVERLOAD” with booming noise to remind the user
- Built-in Battery:With 3.6V rechargeable battery(NI-MH), It can store electricity. which allows meter to be moved and viewed without losing readings.
8. P3 International P4460 Kill A Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor
- Calculates cost and forecasts by week, month, and year
- Displays eight critical units of measure on the large LCD display
- Built-in backup of accumulated information.
- Accurate within 0.2%
- Calculates cost and forecasts by week, month and year
9. BN-LINK LCD Plug in Power Energy Meter Voltage Amps Electricity Usage Monitor Digital LCD Display Wall Socket Outlet,Power Consumption Monitor, 7 Display Modes for Energy Saving, Watt Meter
- ✓ LARGE LCD DISPLAY: Easily monitor the power consumption and costs of your electrical appliances
- ✓ VARIOUS UNITS: Power (W), Power Factor, Current (A), Voltage (V), Instant Apparent Power (VA), Frequency (Hz), Current Power Draw (W), Cumulative kWh, Unit Cost/kWh, and Cost
- ✓ MONITOR YOUR BILLS: Use the Cost per Kilowatt-Hour (kWh) function to monitor your electricity bills
- ✓ BATTERY BACKUP: The built-in battery backup allows the meter to be moved and viewed without losing its reading
- ✓ SPECS: Voltage rating 125 VAC, 60 Hz, Instant Active Power Display Range (0.5W-1875W), Unit Cost Range (.01-99.99)
10. Sense Energy Monitor – Track Electricity Usage in Real Time and Save Money – Meets Rigorous ETL/Intertek Safety Standards
- SENSE SAVES: Sense saves you energy and money by providing insight into your home’s energy use and activity. NOW SUPPORTING TIME-OF-USE RATE PLANS.
- SEE WHAT’S UP. KNOW WHAT’S ON: Track how much electricity you’re using, what time your kids got home, or when someone leaves the basement light on. Sense identifies patterns in your energy use to help your family be more efficient, informed, and secure.
- MONITOR YOUR HOME’S ENERGY USE FROM ANYWHERE: Real-time data through our iOS, Android, and web apps.
- AVOID DISASTER: Set custom notifications for critical devices, like your sump pump, well pump, or flat iron.
- MEETS RIGOROUS SAFETY STANDARDS: Sense’s components and system have been designed and ETL/Intertek certified for installation and operation inside the electrical panel.