1. bayite 4 Inch Survival Ferrocerium Drilled Flint Fire Starter, Ferro Rod Kit with Paracord Landyard Handle and Striker, 4″(Long) x 3/8″(Diameter)
- 5ft Paracord included, gives you a good grip and never comes off. Comes with a bayite Striker-Pro striker attached to the paracord, always be prepared to start a fire
- bayite 6 Striking Edges Striker-Pro striker is made from TOOL GRADE HSS STEEL and has a distinct hardness, maximizes a shower of hot sparks, no matter whether you prefer to use your left hand or right hand to scrape. Don’t use bad quality Knife as striker. Otherwise it will not produce enough sparks due to insufficient hardness of blade
- Ferrocerium Rod Length:4″(10cm). Diameter: 3/8″(10mm). Large enough for a shower of sparks and small enough to carry
- Made of high effective ferrocerium rod. Waterproof & Weatherproof, fits all weather, works in any weather condition
- Sparks shower at 5,500 F (3,000 C) to ignite a fire in any weather (even wet), at any altitude. Perfect emergency fire starter for Bushcraft, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, EDC, Emergency, BBQ, Gas Camp Stoves, etc
2. AOFAR Magnesium Fire Starter AF-374 (2-Pack) Waterproof Fire Steel Pouch for Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Backpacking,Outdoor Survival fire Striker kit
- Magnesium rod is easily scraped off with striker,and is ignited by sparks from the flint,start fires in any weather conditions.
- FIRE STARTERS : Each box includes 2 Magnesium Fire Starters can be used thousands of times.
- Waterproof Fire Steel：Solid magnesium fuel bar with flint 3” x1”,steel scraper3”,Fire Paracord Outdoor Survival Ropes.
- The red waxed flax in Paracord waterproof fire tinder can make instant fire even in heavy rain.
- 100% Satisfaction Promise: AOFAR provide 2 years limited warranty and lifetime customer support.
3. AOFAR Fire Starter AF-381 Fire Steel 5-in-1 for Camping, Hiking, Hunting, Backpacking, Boating, Outdoor Magnesium Survival Rod with Fire Paracord, Compass and Whistle, Waterproof (2-Pack)
- ALL WEATHER FIRE STARTERS: Rugged flint fire starter works in any weather conditions – rain, snow, high-altitude.
- FIRE STRIKER : Each box includes 2 Fire Starters can be used thousands of times.
- MULTI-PURPOSE FLINT FIRE STEEL:3″Unique design scraper, 5″Rod，Match Survival Ropes,Compass，Emergency Whistle.
- HELPFUL:The red waxed flax in Paracord waterproof fire tinder can make instant fire even in heavy rain.
- 100% SATISFACTION PROMISE: AOFAR provide 2 years limited warranty and lifetime customer support.
4. Texas Bushcraft Fire Starter – 3/8″ Thick Ferro Rod with Striker and Paracord Wrist Lanyard – Waterproof Flint Fire Steel Survival Lighter for Your Camping, Hiking and Backpacking Gear
- SURVIVE AND THRIVE in an emergency with this weather-resistant ferro rod fire starter in your survival kit. Unlike matches that can become wet or blown-out in wind, our fire steel is impervious to the elements.
- 5000 F DEGREES SPARKS are hot enough to ignite a variety of tinder including plant fuzz, goldenrod fluff, and cattail seed or milkweed down. Stay warm and keep the wolves at-bay with this foolproof fire steel.
- 15,000+ STRIKES from the Texas Bushcraft Fire Starter make it an essential part of your camping accessories. The included striker tool attached on the lanyard ensures that you’re always prepared for the unexpected.
- FIRECRAFT CORD LANYARD made from more than 10 feet of patent pending 550 lb utility paracord with 3 extra strands for survival. Waxed cotton tinder, PE fishing line and waxed thread for leathercraft and sewing canvas.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE so it fits in your pocket, backpack or auto glove box, the Texas Bushcraft flint steel also boasts a sturdy and comfortable hardwood handle that delivers optimal grip and control during use.
5. PREPARED4X Fire Starter Survival Tool – Ultimate All-in-One Ferro Rod, Flint and Steel, Waterproof 36″ Tinder Wick Rope – Patented Fire Starter Kit, 6 x 1/2 inch Fire Steel
- LIGHT A FIRE ANYWHERE INSTANTLY – The PREPARED4X patented Survival Torch produces a shower of glowing sparks, so your fire ignites fast, even in the wind and pouring rain so you can start your fire regardless of what nature’s throwing at you.
- THE ULTIMATE FIRE-STARTER TOOL – No need to buy a separate ferrocerium rod, tinder wick, and bellow because this fire kit includes everything you need to create a safe, controlled fire.
- WILL NOT FAIL YOU IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS – You get 3+ hours of continuous burn time or thousands of single-strike uses, and the fire starter tool is highly effective even if it’s been soaking in water.
- EASY TO HOLD FLINT FIRE STARTER – With the premium quality ferrocerium and unique curved striker directing sparks straight to the wick, you can ditch hard to hold and difficult to use ferro rods and easily make your fire.
- BUILT TO BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING – You never know when you are going to be in an emergency setting especially in the wilderness so make sure to tuck this all-in-one survival fire starter tool into your bug out bag and know that even in a bad situation, you can make a fire for warmth, light and to cook food.
6. Solo Stove Bonfire with Stand Portable Fire Pit Stainless Steel Fire Pits Wood Burning and Low Smoke Camping Stove | 19.5×14 Inches Outdoor Fire Pits
- MOST UNIQUE FIRE PIT: Solo Stove Bonfire pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design with its all stainless steel construction. It was brilliantly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Our patent pending design sold over $1.1M sold on kickstarter.
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION: The camping stove has double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire.
- A MORE EFFICIENT BURN: A more complete burn means the little particles that would have been smoke are burned up by the top vents. It also means no more half burned logs to deal with.
- ASH PAN: Catches loose ash and prevents it from clogging vital airflow. The ash pan also acts as a heat shield and reduces the heat transfer from your Bonfire to the ground beneath it.
- BONFIRE STAND: Get the most from your Bonfire camp stove by being able to use it in more places than ever! With ample airflow, the stand accessory allows you to use your fire pit on more heat sensitive surfaces.
7. REHTAEL Flint and Steel Fire Starter Survival Kit, [3/8 x 5 Inch] Bushcraft Drilled Ferro Rod with Multi-Tool Steel Striker/Paracord Lanyard for Camping, Hiking (Army Green)
- High Effective — Zero fail points of flint fire starter allows you to spray 5500ºF (3,000ºC) sparks effortlessly, no matter whether you use your left or right hand to scrape, the paracord will provide you with a good grip;
- Portable Design for Survival — This pro ferrocerium rod with a length of 5-inch (12.70cm) and a diameter of 3/8-inch (1.00cm);This isn’t our largest ferro rod, but the most portable.
- Multi-tool Striker — With straight-edge spine, concave tinder scraper, map scale, ruler, hex wrench and bottle opener; This fire steel will play many unexpected roles even if it is less than 0.5 ounces;
- Fits all Extreme Weather — Made of high effective ferrocerium, magnesium and mischmetal.With windproof and waterproof, Easily eject shower of molten sparks in any weather,at any altitude;
- Professional Grade — Military grade type III 7 strand 300 lb test cord. It can be UNwoven into a 6.5-feet high-strength paracord for emergency situations.
8. überleben Zünden Fire Starter – The Trad – Traditional Ferro Rod with Handcrafted Wood Handle – 5/16″ Thick Fire Steel with 12,000 Strikes – Survival Igniter with Neck Lanyard & Multi-Tool Striker
- AS TIMELESS AS FIRE – Our Zünden Fire Starter is a ferro rod that is as timeless as fire and will help get your flames lit. Made from ferrocerium, a sparking metal used with steel, our igniters will remind you nothing feels better than natural wood
- BEST FERRO BLEND, PERIOD — Our trademark Sånft-korr ferrocerium blend is a perfect balance that boasts both softness & durability. Ignite any fire with ease at any altitude you find yourself at or in any weather you get caught in, even when wet
- HANDCRAFTED HARDWOOD HANDLE – The handle of our fire starter is handmade from premium 100% hardwood to provide a natural textured grip while you rain down molten spark showers of up to 5,500F/3,000C and turn that natural finish into a seasoned one
- WITH LANYARD & MULTI-TOOL – Each fire rod comes with an included mil-spec 550 paracord lanyard and a 6-function multi-tool that serves as a straight-edge striker, tinder scraper, map scale, ruler, hex wrench, and most importantly – a bottle opener
- AVAILABLE IN 3 DIFFERENT SIZES – The Zünden Fire Starter comes available in 3 thickness options for your preference: The Trad at 5/16″ / 8mm(12,000 strikes), The Pro at 3/8″ / 10mm(15,000 strikes), and the Fatty at 1/2″ / 12.5mm(20,000 strikes)
9. Ferro Rod Fire Starter Survival Tool | Flint and Steel w/ Jumbo Tinder Rope Fire Starters for Campfires Hiking Backpacking | Waterproof Magnesium Farrow Rod Bushcraft Survival Tools
- FERRO ROD FIRE STARTER by BUSHCRAFT SURVIVAL | Our ferro rod fire starter throws 5,500°F sparks to instantly start in all weather conditions.
- EXTRA LARGE TINDER FIRE STARTER ROPE INCLUDED | Includes a proprietary wax-infused natural hemp tinder is a waterproof fire starter. Easy to use, it instantly ignites from the sparks of the ferro rod.
- 15,000 STRIKES | Composed of a high quality ferrocerium and magnesium blend which will last for over 15,000 strikes!
- DURABLE & VERSATILE | Features a handcrafted cherry wood handle with a comfortable grip. A 2 ft. paracord lanyard attaches the hardened steel multi-tool flint striker and has a built-in hex wrench, toothed edge for scraping, ruler, and bottle opener.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT | Flint + Striker weighs 2.3 oz. Carry it in your pack or wear it around your neck.
- BACKPACKING MULTI TOOL | Great for backpacking, hiking, and camping! Makes a great gift for any bushcraft woodsman or outdoorsman.
10. Gerber Fire Starter [31-003114]
- The Gerber Survival Fire Starter includes an easy to spark Ferrocerium rod and sturdy metal striker
- The Fire Starter includes an IPX4 rated water resistant compartment for tinder storage
- 100 Decibel Emergency Whistle integrated into the lanyard cord that will help secure the set, and keep it together
- This compact survival Fire Starter can easily attach to a backpack or keychain
- Limited lifetime warranty