1. McCormick Classic Garlic Powder, Value Size, 8.75 oz
- Smoother and more mellow than raw garlic
- Made from fresh, whole garlic cloves that have been dried and ground
- Powdered garlic disperses completely and evenly into your dishes
- Use 1/4 tsp. garlic powder in place of 1 clove of fresh garlic
- Non GMO
2. Watkins Gourmet Spice, Organic Garlic Powder, 22.0 oz. Bottle, 1 Count (21808)
- USDA certified organic
- Non-GMO project verified
- Superior quality, gourmet spices and herbs
- Gluten Free, Kosher
- Recyclable bottle
3. McCormick Culinary Garlic Powder, 21 oz
- Pure, culinary-grade garlic seasoning
- Fine grade powder for every recipe
- Perfect for any recipe that calls for garlic and garlic flavor
- A kosher seasoning and food
- Developed specifically for chefs and culinary professionals
4. Frontier Co-op Organic Garlic Powder 7.76oz
- GARLIC POWDER- Frontier Co-op Organic Powdered Garlic (Botanical name: Allium sativum L.) is a savory and robust seasoning ground from dried garlic cloves. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used in any part of the growing and manufacturing process.
- POWDERED – Garlic is a powerful ingredient, and when in powdered form, it’s even more robust. Powdered garlic is much more potent than garlic cloves – a little goes a long way! About 1/8 teaspoon of powdered garlic is the equivalent of a fresh garlic clove.
- ORGANIC FROM CHINA – Frontier Co-op Organic Garlic is grown in China through an innovative farmer land-ownership program.
- RESEALABLE – Our stand-up bags are made to keep our products as fresh on the last day as they are on the first. These bags are resealable, sturdy, and great for easy storage and easy access. For best results, store in a cool, dry place.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
5. McCormick California Style Garlic Powder With Parsley Coarse Grind Blend, 24 Ounce
- Versatile seasoning with robust flavor and color
- USAGE TIP: When cooking, ¼ tsp of garlic powder is equivalent to 1 fresh garlic clove
- No MSG Added
- Bold California Style, coarse ground texture
- Perfect for homemade sauces, marinades, rubs, soups, stews and chilis
6. Badia Garlic Powder, 16 Ounce
- Garlic is one of the most useful and appetizing condiments due to its distinctive flavor and attributed health benefits; It is ideal for pastas, rice poultry, beef, seafood and all vegetables
- The package length of the product is 6 inches
- The package width of the product is 5 inches
- The package height of the product is 4 inches
7. HQOExpress | Organic Garlic Powder | 18 oz. Chef Jar
- 100% USDA Certified Organic Organic Garlic Powder – 18 oz. Chef Jar
- Quality Since 1977 – Non GMO – Kosher – Gluten Free
- Sustainably Farmed Grown Herbicide & Pesticide Free
- Flavor Profile – Pungent and Sharp with Sweet Aromatics
- Origins – China, Egypt, Mexico
8. Badia Garlic Granulated 1.5 lbs (Pack of 1)
- Pack of 1
- Perfect size
- Top quality producy by Badia
- Ideal to have in your kitchen
- The best granulated garlic by famous Badia brand
9. Naturevibe Botanicals USDA Organic Garlic Ground Powder 1lb | Raw, Gluten-Free & Non-GMO | Healthy Spice | Adds Flavor and Taste [Packaging May Vary]
- Latin/Botanical Name: Allium sativum
- The most useful and appetizing condiments due to its distinctive flavor.
- Premium quality pure garlic powder offers optimum taste.
- Ideal for pastas, rice poultry, beef, seafood and all vegetables.
- Non-GMO, Vegan, cGMP Compliant, Adds bold flavor to any meal without the mess of mincing cloves.
10. Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Granulated Garlic, 24 Ounces
- 24-ounces of Happy Belly Granulated Garlic
- Granulated garlic has a coarser texture and robust flavor than garlic powder, which is finely ground
- 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic contains 1 clove of fresh garlic
- Can be used in stews, roasts, gravies, soups and sauces, pizza and pasta etc.
- Kosher certified
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand