1. Glissen Chemical – 300048 Nu-Foamicide EPA Registered 1-Gal All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, Industrial Commercial Grade (Packaging may vary)
- Nu-Foamicide 300048 Is Registered Under Epa 10324-166-40672 And Is Listed With The Epa To Be Used Against Human Coronavirus. Additional Details Can Be Found On Epa’S Site Under: List N: Disinfectants For Use Against Sars-Cov-2
- Epa Expects All Products On List N To Kill All Strains And Variants Of Sars-Cov-2. Genetic Changes To The Virus Do Not Impact The Efficacy Of Disinfectants. List N Disinfectants Work By Chemically Inactivating Viruses. The Difficulty Of Killing A Virus Depends On Its Physical Features, And The Recent Mutations To Sars-Cov-2 Have Not Changed The Basic Physical Properties.
- Cleaner, Disinfectant, Detergent, Food Contact Sanitizer, Virucide” For Restaurant, Bar And Institutional Kitchen Use
- Country Of Origin : United States
2. Contec Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution – 1 gallon
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one step
- Ready to Use solution – no dilution necessary
- Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal, mildewcidal, and tuburculocidal
- Sporicidin has been used in hospital, medical and dental environments since 1978 and provides 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
- EPA registered in all 50 states (including California), and US territories including Puerto Rico
3. Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer1 – Concentrate, Visible Results in 3 Hours, Kills Weeds and Grasses to the Root When Used as Directed, Up to 1 Year of Weed and Grass Control, 1 gal.
- Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer1 is a concentrate formula that kills weeds and prevents any re-growth for up to 1 year with a single application
- Fast-acting formula starts working immediately
- Starts to kill weeds and grasses in 3 hours
- Kills tough weeds to the root when used as directed
- Apply with a tank sprayer to driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, rock and desert landscapes, under decks, on parking areas, and along fences and curbs (packaging may vary)
4. RMR-141 Disinfectant and Cleaner, Kills 99% of Household Bacteria and Viruses, Fungicide Kills Mold & Mildew, EPA Registered, 1 Gallon Bottle
- STRONGEST MOLD KILLER: RMR-141 RTU Disinfectant and Mold Killer; eliminates odors; and disinfects in one easy step. It’s a powerful, safe, and effective way to remove mold, bacteria, and viruses. Voted Best Real-world disinfectant by Don’t Waste Your Money (January 2021).
- EPA REGISTERED: This mold and mildew removal spray is the only EPA-registered disinfectant that has been tested and registered by global health authorities in the presence of approximately 100% organic soil tolerances.
- POSITIVELY CHARGED DISINFECTANT: RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer is a positively charged disinfectant that is powerful and works to easily track down and stick to negatively charged bacteria.
- KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA: Our mildew, odor, and mold-removal spray kills 99.9% of household bacteria and odor-causing bacteria. It’s fungicidal and effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria. When used as directed, the product inhibits odors.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Our mold killer has a broad-spectrum fungicide, virucide, and disinfectant formula that kills mildew and more than 141 different microorganisms. This product is for use in households, hospitals, restaurants, and institutions
5. Metrex 10-2800 MetriCide 28 High-Level Disinfectant/Sterilant, 32 Fl Oz
- Recommended for immiscible and heat-sensitive equipment and instruments
- Contains surfactants
- Activation required
- High-Level disinfectant/sterility 2. 5% Glutaraldehyde
- Included Components: Metrex 10-2800 Metricide 28 High-Level Disinfectant/Sterilant, 32 Fl Oz
6. Microban Disinfectant Spray, 24 Hour Sanitizing and Antibacterial Spray, Sanitizing Spray, Citrus Scent, 2 Count (15 fl oz Each) (Packaging May Vary)
- Microban is an EPA registered disinfectant, tested and proven to kill viruses in accordance with the EPA Emerging Viral Pathogen policy (EPA Registration Number: 4091-20-3573)
- This multi-purpose cleaner sanitizes surfaces, disinfects bacteria & viruses, deodorizes, and prevents mold & mildew
- Don’t worry about continuously reapplying this antibacterial cleaner, it provides a multi-layer protective shield that keeps killing bacteria for a full 24 hours, even when the surface is touched multiple times
- Effectively kills 99.9 percent of bacteria and viruses within 60 seconds on hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces
- Available in three different forms: a Sanitizing Spray, a Multi-Purpose Cleaner, and a Bathroom Cleaner
7. Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide – Fungus Control, Fast Acting, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb.
- Don’t let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases
- PREVENTS AND CONTROLS: This lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease
- CURES 26 LAWN DISEASE TYPES: Offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Powdery Mildew, Necrotic Ring Spot, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases
- FAST ACTING: Starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE: Apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. bag can treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.; people and pets may re-enter treated area after application
8. Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 16oz, 1 Pint
- Use with most pesticides to improve results
9. Diversey-CBD540557 Virex All Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner – Kills 99.9% of Germs and Eliminates Odors – 1 Gallon (2 Pack)
- For use on hard, inanimate, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges and hotels
- Provides broad spectrum kill of microorganisms including hbv, hiv-1, vre, mrsa, grsa, mrse, visa, prsp, herpes simplex types 1&2, influenza type A2, rotavirus and many more
- One-step quaternary disinfectants cleaner and deodorant to clean and disinfect hard surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes and other facilities
- Kills the organisms that cause odors and works as an odor counteractant to further eliminate odors not associated with bacteria
- Meets osha’s bloodborne pathogen standards for hbv and hiv
10. CleanSmart Hospital Grade Disinfectant, Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria, Hypochlorous Acid Technology, EPA Registered, 1 Gallon (HOCL)…
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH DISINFECTANT KILLS 99.9% of germs without harmful chemicals. Fume-free; dissolves to saline solution after use
- EPA AND LIST N REGISTERED; Designed for electrostatic sprayers & foggers
- ECO FRIENDLY HOCL REQUIRES NO RINSE; just spray & air dry. Leaves zero sticky residue behind
- SAFE TO SPRAY AROUND FOOD, Approved for use in restaurants, daycare centers, and senior living. Not available for sale in the state of ME.
- DISINFECT DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS without gloves or goggles, Sanitize safely around employees and customers, EPA Registration #89896-2