1. Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier – Designed by Alex Cavalli | 3.6 Watts Per Channel, Fully Balanced Amp
- LUMINOUS TUBES. THE POWER OF SOLID STATE. SPECTACULAR SOUND. As an embedded tube/hybrid amplifier (DC coupled in to out, no coupling caps), the Liquid Platinum gives you the beautiful sound of tubes together with the grunt of solid state circuitry to drive the headphones. It uses two 6922 tubes or exact equivalents, such as 6DJ8s.
- SINGLE ENDED and BALANCED INPUTS and OUTPUTS: With multiple inputs and outputs for balanced and single ended operation and easy front panel input selection, the Liquid Platinum is compatible with just about everything.
- KEEPS ITS COOL. The Platinum is ventilated with two long, screened slots on either side of the top and large screens on the bottom to ensure that it is well cooled. Ensure your amplifier has enough space around the vents and is not in a sealed enclosure.
- YOU’RE PROTECTED.The Liquid Platinum has a built-in, slow power on. It warms up the heaters first and then, after a short delay, brings up the SS rails and tube HV, protecting the internal circuitry during startup.
- It also includes a connection delay to the headphones and an active offset detector, just in case an internal fault or source fault applies too much DC voltage to the output, it immediately disconnects your headphones
2. Moukey Headphone Amp Amplifier 4 Channels Metal Stereo Audio Amplifier,Mini Headphone Splitter-4x Quarter Inch Balanced TRS Headphone Output and TRS Audio Input, DC5V Power Supply-MHAMP1
- 【Stereo sound source】Amplifier 4 channels, with independent volume knob, can be used for up to four outputs: no sound burst, minimum distortion at maximum volume. When all four headphones are connected, the signal is not lost. The 4-channel headphone amplifier will be excellent, allowing up to four people to monitor the mix simultaneously for tracking.
- 【Stereo independent control】 Independent MONO/STEREO control buttons is easy to control mono and stereo audio source, when your audio source is mono input, you can press the stereo button to simulate the stereo effect.
- 【Stereo quality】Mini stereo amplifier with 4X 1/4 “stereo headphones TRS output connector jack, 1/4” TRS source input connector jack. ◆ Stereo ◆: You must use 1/4 ”TRS stereo audio cable for male-to-male connector for input and output connection. ◆ Mono ◆: 1/4” TS for male-to-male connector for input and output connection Device. ■■ TRS / TS cable is not included in the packaging
- 【DC 5V power supply】DC 5V power supply-This product uses the latest DC 5V power supply mode, so no longer restricts the application scenarios. Adapter included.
- 【Lightweight and simple】Sturdy metal structure headphone mixer, tight connection, smooth operation knob. Ideal for stage and indoor performances or applications that require multiple headset connections.
3. FiiO Q3 Headphone Amplifier High Resolution DSD512 | 768K/32Bit AK4462DAC with THX AAA amp Technology for MobilePhone &PC with (2.5/3.5/4.4mm) Output
- Utilizing AKM’s new efficient AK4462 VELVET SOUND DAC and XMOS XUF208 USB chip allowing it to easily support decoding up to 768kHz/32bit PCM and DSD512, the Q3 achieves excellent performance.
- With THX’s patented feed-forward error correction topology, the AAA amps have low distortion, high power and a pure, uncolored sound. You’ll experience subtle details and shocking swings in your music effortlessly with the AAA amp in the Q3.
- Multiple interfaces headphone jacks. The Q3 is equipped with 4.4mm/2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended outputs, allowing you to connect all kinds of headphones.Headphone output specifications (3.5mm headphone output port):150mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);160mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);19mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN).Balanced headphone output specifications (2.5mm/4.4mm headphone output port):180mW (16Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);300mW (32Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN);35mW (300Ω, THD+N＜1%, USB IN)
- USB Type-C input interface.USB-IF USB C compatibility certified: meets standard transmission interface specifications to ensure the compatibility of its USB solution
- Thesycon official USB Audio driver: compliant with USB Audio 1.0 & 2.0 device class specifications. The Q3 can operate as a USB DAC when paired over USB with a computer. It can decode audio formats up to 384 kHz / 32-bit (PCM). No driver is needed for use with a Mac computer, while Windows will require a driver easily available from FiiO’s website.
4. ART HeadAmp6 Pro 6 Channel Professional Headphone Amplifier With EQ
- 6 independent channels
- Bass and treble EQ
- Dual function pan mix control
- Multiple monitoring settings
- Front panel main jack insert
5. Art HeadAmp6 Rackmount 6-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Six independent high-power headphone amplifier channelsDual function balance/mix control per channelFront panel stereo aux input for each channelMultiple monitoring settings per channelIndividual output level control per channelPrecision four-segment LED metering per channelMaster volume control w/ eight-segment LED meteringFront panel direct in jackOne front- and two rear-mounted headphone jacks per channelConnects and drives up to 18 headphones simultaneouslyXLR and 1/4″ main inputs and output
6. FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms. Gain switch for matching output to headphone power needs.
- Superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design, utilizing OPA1642 preamp and AD8397 amp section.
- Fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, with bypass when off.
- Handsome all aluminum body and chassis is sturdy and shielding against EM interference.
- 1400mAh internal battery powers for up to 16 hours of use.
7. BEHRINGER 8-Channel High-Power Headphones Mixing and Distribution Amplifier, Silver & Black, (HA8000V2)
- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- 8 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections in one rack space
- 2 stereo Main inputs for two independent mixes, accessible from all 8 output channels
- 8 independent Direct inputs provide up to 8 individual stereo mixes
8. Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Headphone Amplifier (Headphone Amplifier)
9. Fostex USA Fostex Desktop Headphone Amplifier with DAC Balanced Output (HP-A4BL)
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output; 1/4-inch unbalanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitors; highly precise crystal with low phase noise
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio; high performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A)
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones; digital filter selecting roll-off characteristics and cut-off frequencies
10. P1 Bluetooth 5.0 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier Hi-Fi Valve Headphone Amplifier Wireless Receiver Audio Decoder Preamp USB DAC APTX-HD
- With 3 kinds of audio input(Bluetooth/USB/RCA) and 2 kinds of output(RCA/3.5mm headphone), P1 can be used as HiFi tube Preamp, USB DAC or headphone amp with HiFi clear, warm, dynamic, sweet tube sound, bringing extremely high-quality listening experience.
- Bluetooth 5.0 (QCC3034) supporting APTX-HD lossless transmission. PC-USB (CM6642) supporting 24bit 192KHz and compatible with Windows/Mac/Linux system, matching well with many audio devices such as iPod, Phone, MP3 players, TV, Blu-ray players, Echo Dot, CD players, etc.
- Adopting NE5532 op amp+classic 47 headphone amp architecture which can drive 32-300 ohms headphones, and a bypass switch is specially designed to turn on/off the tone control, more convenient to enjoy original sound or obtain more delicate sound with treble and bass control knob, adding much fun and higher playability.
- Exquisite appearance with proper size, blue and orange light decorating vacuum tube, makes it fashionable and attractive, bringing wonderful auditory and visual enjoyment, very suitable for home and desktop audio system.