1. Symtec 215047 Heated Push On Grip and Thumb Kit with 2 Zone Controller
- package height : 17.018 cm
- package length : 5.588 cm
- package width : 16.002 cm
- Product type : AUTO ACCESSORY
2. Heated Hand Grips, 1 Pair 22mm(7/8Inch) Adjustable Power(12W-24W) Electric Heated Hand Grips Hot Warm Handlebar for Motorcycle ATV Black
- 【Function】This electric hot hand grip temperature is adjustable allow you can find the optimum temperature during driving, which advanced electronic thermostat system does not consume power, helps to protect the battery.
- 【High Quality】The motorcycle heated handlebar is made of high quality plastic material, which enable comfortable touch feeling, durable and corrosion resistant, would not break or crack easily during use.
- 【Brand New】100% brand new motorcycle hot hand grips, adopt texture on the handlebar surface, can anti-skid and provide a safe driving for you.
- 【Fitment】The heated handlebar is suitable for most of motorcycles or ATV with 22mm(7 8inch) diameter handlebar.
- 【Service Guarantee】Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions after received our products, we will try our best to solve your problem.
3. BikeMaster Heated Grips (7/8)
- For twist throttle applications
- This new elegant grip design with revolutionary heating structure delivers heat faster than ever. The new five-level temperature controller allows you to accurately adjust the grip temperature. You no longer need to tolerate uncomfortable temperatures.
- Elegant, open-end grip design make the heated grip both functional and stylish
- Specially-selected rubber material resists outdoor environments and provides a secure and comfortable grip
- Suitable for 12V DC application only
4. Quadboss Heated Grips
- Chances are you’re all too familiar with this question: What are you going to do with it? Whether it’s your spouse, buddy, the powersport dealer, or even yourself that asked it, the number of answers are nearly limitless.
- Your quad doesn’t have to look like or perform like every other quad that came rolling off the assembly line.
- You can MAKE IT YOURS.
- Customize it to your specific needs.
- Whatever your answer, QuadBoss is here to help.
5. Ski-Doo New OEM Heated Handlebar Grip 506152057 MXZ GSX 380 500 550 600 800
- Genuine OEM Part Number: 506152057
- Fits: 2006 Ski-Doo MXZ 380, MXZ 500SS, MXZ 550F
- Fits: 2006 Ski-Doo MXZ 600, MXZ 800
- Fits: 2006 Ski-Doo GSX 380F, GSX 500SS
- Fits: 2006 Ski-Doo GSX 550F, GSX 800
6. Koso AM111030 7/8″ + 1″ Apollo Heated Grips
- Integrated thumb switch designed for easy installation and setting. Allow the user to change the setting without removing the hands from the handle bar for a safer ride
- ‘Plug & Play” wiring connections to shorten the installation time
- Wide temperature settings for cold weather conditions
- Low Battery Warning protect to ensure the motorcycle have enough power to start the engine
- 5 Colors LED Indicators for the rider to quickly know in which heat level the grips are set
7. Heat Demon 215048 Quad Zone ATV Clamp-On Heated Grip Kit, Black
- Fits all ATV makes and models with a 7/8″ handlebar
- Two (2) heated clamp-on grips and one (1) adhesive-backed silicone thumb warmer
- Quad-Zone Controller – select your thumb and grip heat levels separately with additional zones for heated seat, vest, or insole heaters
- Maximum 45 watts (20 per grip, 5 per thumb warmer) at 14 volts
- Kit includes one zip tie and doesn’t include wire taps
8. Oxford OF690Z Heaterz Premium Adventure Heated Handlebar Grips
- Square tread pattern for medium wear resistance and maximum vibration absorption
- The intelligent heat controller uses a sealed-for-life welded case construction for long-term durability and weather-proofing
- Ergonomically engineered grips
- Draws under 4A; Zero back drain current
- Easy to fit, easy to use
9. BikeMaster Removable Heated Grip Covers AM112012
- Rapid heating allows grip covers to heat up quickly
- Easy installation and removal, simply cover existing grip with this lace on cover
- Suitable for 7/8in. and 1in. grips
- 12V DC applications
10. Oxford – Heaterz Premium
- The Oxford Heaters Premium Adventure heated handlebar grips are made especially for adventure bikes
- The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimize riding performance
- Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear; rhombus tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel; diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required
- What really sets the Oxford Heaters apart? The answer is many tried and tested features such as the silicon cables which provide flexibility in the coldest weather and the winter-grade wiring stopss cracking and short circuits; the bonded grip design ha
- In addition, five carefully chosen heat settings allow the perfect temperature to be selected in ALL weather and most importantly, the switch will switch off if the voltage drops to 10 5V to ensure that the battery is not damaged to the point that it can