1. Extreme Max 5600.3207 Shingle-Saver 21′ Roof Snow Rake with 24″ Blade
- Angled blade offers more use in less space and is effective on low pitched roofs and two-story houses
- 21′ reach with 7″ x 24″ blade provides superior snow removal
- Blade rollers protect your shingles while still providing a close shave
- Lightweight aluminum makes it easy to maneuver and corrosion resistant
- Easy snap-button handle assembly and disassembly
2. GYMAX Extendable Aluminum Snow Rake, 5’-20’ Scratch Free Snow Rake with 26″ Blade, 5-Section Tubes & Soft TPE Anti-Skid Design Handle, Suitable for Removing Snow, Wet Leaves, Dribs (Silver)
- Extra-long Adjustable Handle: This roof snow rake has a long extendable handle (3 adjustable knobs on the pole), which makes it suitable for people of different heights. And the length of it can be adjusted between 5 to 20 feet, reaching every corner of your roof.
- Large Blade & Two Rollers: The two unique snow flake rollers minimize the damage to the roof. These two small rollers keep a small gap between the aluminum blade and the roof when you use it, so you don’t have to worry that this metal blade will scratch your roof.
- Premium Materials & Firm Structure: Made of high quality aluminum materials, our roof rake is durable enough that can be used for a long time. The support rods form a firm triangular structure between the blade and the main tube, ensuring better stability of the snow rake.
- Lightweight & Easy to Install: The roof rake is easy to assemble and disassemble. All the installation process would just take you few minutes and you could get a perfect snow rake. Besides, the weight of 4lbs also makes our snow rake easy to carry and use.
- Multi-purpose Using Experience: This snow rake can not only remove thick snow on the roof in the winter, but also can remove piles of dirt and branches on the roof or other hard – to – reach corners. The multi-function roof rake helps you to maintain and clean your roof easier.
3. Jardineer 63 inch Adjustable Garden Rake Leaf, Collect Loose Debris Among Delicate Plants, Lawns and Yards, Expandable Head from 7 inch to 23 inch. Ideal Garden Rake Tools
- LESS BENDING & BIGGER EFFICIENT HEAD: 63” telescopic garden rake is made longer for less bending down and less fatigue during long time work. The 23” Larger head of garden rake collects more debris with each pass efficiently. Adjust garden rake head at any width easily in seconds by turning the yellow lock anytime.
- THICKER HANDLE FOR STABLER TINES: 1” strong Aluminum handle of garden rake is made thicker to keep steel tines stabler and collect leaves more efficiently. Aluminum handle material is in nature unbendable compared to normal steel rake handle. Top-class Metal construction is made to last for years
- LIGHTWEIGHT & MULTI-USE: This garden rake easily rakes up clippings, leaves and loose lawn and garden debris without damaging plants. Adjust garden rake width to 7″ for tight areas like under hedges or between flower beds without concern. Note that the garden rake is NOT designed for heavy duty use such as rock or heavy materials.
- SMOOTH ADJUSTMENT & VERSATILE DESIGN: Smooth Aluminum Handle helps easy adjustment of garden rake head in seconds and makes long-time gardening an enjoyable experience. The tight lock switch keeps rake head fixed in any width. Adjust rake head width, one rake will do all the jobs both in tight and wide spaces
- Order with Confidence: Jardineer is devoted to providing reliable & efficient product. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria of Jardineer. If you have any question about the rake, please trust us and contact us. We are always available to help.
4. I Hit Two Good Balls Today I Stepped On A Rake Vintage T-Shirt
- I Hit Two Good Balls Today I Stepped On A Rake Vintage
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
5. TRG GK102R The Groundskeeper II Rake, yellow
- Not your average rake
- Removes leaves from bushes by allowing green stems to pass between tines without harm & can move sticks, twigs, grinder chips, bark, mulch and even gravel
- The round and stiff tines of the Groundskeeper work differently than the flat, flexible tines of other rakes
- 28 steel tines, 55-inch yellow fiberglass handle, 21-inch head (tines & handle can be purchased separately)
- Made in the USA
6. Roberts 70-127-3 Carpet Rake & Groomer
- Extra Long 51 In. Handle
- 12 In. Wide Head To Cover Large Areas Quickly
- Specially Designed Bristles Reach Deep Into The Base Of Carpet
- Brand Name: Roberts
7. Why a Marauding Marquess is Best: Regency Romance (A Rake’s Ruin Book 4)
8. Roof Razor Roof Rake | MinnSNOWta | Made in USA | 24ft of Pole | 2ft Wide Head | Light Easy to Use & Store | Dual Cutting | Wheels Protect Roof | Rugged 10ft. Snow Slide | 24 Years Proven Performance
- PROTECT YOUR ROOF FROM ICE DAMS, SNOW LOAD & SAGGING. The best tool to safely remove roof snow from your roof without roof damage: Eliminate pulling heavy snow. Standing on the ground simply set the Roof Razor on the roof and push to cut unwanted snow away. Snow slide quickly removes snow.
- INCLUDES: (4) 6ft. aluminum poles with quick-snap connectors, 24 in. wide cutting head, and 10 ft. hand sewn woven snow slide with bungee cord.
- 24 YEARS OF PROVEN PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY! Made in the USA, Family Owned Small Business Supported by US Small Business Suppliers. Roof Razor also known as the MinnSNOWta Dynamo or Titan has been manufacturing roof rakes for more than 24 years. Hand sewn snow slide and Ensure Fit swaged pole ends means it works and is built to last.
- SIMPLE: The Roof Razor is simple to use; only requiring pushing motion. Simple to store; snow slide pivots on cutting rod allowing slide roll up when done. Simple to maintain; very limited parts, nuts and bolts.
- SAFE AND FAST: Out of the box Roof Razor is nearly fully assembled; ready in minutes. WIDE SNOW CUTTING HEAD reduces work time. Wheels roll, protecting frozen shingles.
9. Truper 30480 Tru Tough Steel Leaf Rake, 24-Inch Head, Wood Handle, 54-Inch
- 54-inch north american ash, lacquered handle for strength and durability
- 24-inch wide head makes for quick cleanup
- Clear-coated green finished heads
- Spray clean with garden hose, coat with silicone spray
- Tru-tough: trupers best selling signature tool line!
10. Midwest Rake Asphalt Pair of Shoes – Felt Soled
- Heavy Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Durable Custom-Blended Extra-Thick Felt Sole
- Quick Release Strap System
- One Size Fits Most
- Steel foot bed and heel frame provide stability.