Board Game Ideas
We are all swamped in our life. We don’t have any recreation time in our life. Peoples are living in a fast world where everyone busy with work. They do not care about a healthy mind or recreation. Games are very cool away for your brain to get peace. At your weekend you get time, but at the moment you can’t decide what do you do or which game you play with your family or friends. Don’t think so much, Hear we help you to make a decision.
In your leisure time, you should spend your time having some fun with your friends and family. Today we share with you the Popular DIY Board Game Ideas.
Let Your Creativity Run Wild. Put your imagination to the test and create your very own board game. Great for creative projects at home or in the classroom. Customize and Create Your Own Board Game! Easy to write on matte finish board and box perfect for creating your own board game.
- 18″ x 18″ quad folding game board.
- 5″ x 9.5″ x 1.5″ box with extra space to store game components.
- Matte finish for easy writing & illustrating.
- Fifty-four blank poker size playing cards.
- Three blank dice.
- Six multi-color player tokens.
- One game spinner with a new base.
- Use with markers, paints, pencils, and more.
Web exclusive! A board game classic, Labyrinth by Ravensburger, has entertained generation after generation with its unique gameplay. In this version, the artwork is completely updated, and the game now includes creatively designed plastic playing figures. Gain the advantage over the other players by inserting an extra tile to move walls and open passages of the Labyrinth, walking through the maze while foiling your opponents. The first to reach all their treasures and return to the starting point wins!
Fun play experience – In Labyrinth, Ravensburger’s hugely popular board game for kids and adults, you have to find the shortest route through the Labyrinth to win! The game is for 2-4 players aged seven and up, and the aim is to reach all your treasures and targets as you move through the Labyrinth.
High-quality components – Contains a playing board, 34 maze cards, 24 treasure cards, four playing pieces.
Easy to understand instructions – High quality, Easy to follow instructions make it easy to start playing right away.
High replay value – Playing time is 20-30 minutes for 2-4 players age seven and up. The labyrinth can be played over and over again and makes a great gift.
For ages seven and up, players learn cause and effect, planning, association, recognition, and taking turns.
Over 1 million sold! Quoridor is a multiple award-winning abstract strategy game. Try to get your pawn to the other side of the board. On your turn, you either move your pawn or place a wall. Can you successfully navigate the maze your opponent creates for you? Quoridor has become a standard among strategy games.
- For 2-4 players and ages 8+.
- Abstract strategy game.
- The high-quality wooden game is very durable.
- Short playing time of 15 minutes.
- Easy to learn with simple rules.
Quarto has a 4×4 board and 16 unique wooden pieces. Each piece has four attributes – color, height, shape, and consistency – so each piece is either black or white, tall or short, square or round, and hollow or solid. The object is to place the fourth piece in a row so that all four parts have at least one attribute in common. The twist is that your opponent gets to choose the section you place on the board each turn.
- Two-player game for ages 8+.
- An abstract strategy game with deductive reasoning.
- Short playing time of 15 minutes.
- The high-quality wooden game is very durable.
- Simple rules and easy to learn.
One of our best sellers! Pylos has won multiple awards around the world for “game of the year.” Your goal is to place the last marble, which crowns the pyramid. Reserve your figurines by promoting them to the next level or creating groups that allow you to remove sculptures from the board. Pylos is a unique and satisfying challenge!
- Abstract strategy board game.
- The high-quality wooden game is very durable.
- Simple, easy to learn rules.
- Average playing time of 15 minutes.
- Two-player game for ages 8+.
Stake your claim and protect your territory with the Bolkus Duo game! This game is the Bolkus you know and love but designed for just two players with even faster gameplay. It takes less than a minute to learn but offers endless strategies and fun challenges for the whole family. Each player gets a set of 21 pieces – then takes turns placing them on the board. There’s just one rule: each piece you play must touch at least one other section of the same color, but only at the corners! The goal is to fit the most pieces on the board. The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins! The set includes board and 42 game pieces. For two players, age seven and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Blokus Duo is the classic strategy game, you know, for two players!
- Perfect strategy game takes less than a minute to learn and offers a fun challenge for two players, age seven and up!
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board, and each article must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners.
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your items on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponent!
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with fewer parts remaining wins!
Secret Hitler is an exciting game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930’s Germany. Players are secretly divided into two teams – liberals and fascists. Known only to each other, the fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader. The liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it’s too late.
Each round, players elect a President and a Chancellor who will work together to enact a law from a random deck. If the government passes a fascist bill, players must try to figure out if they were betrayed or simply unlucky. Secret Hitler also features government powers that come into play as fascism advances. The fascists will use those powers to create chaos unless liberals can pull the nation back from the brink of war.
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
- Beautiful wooden components.
- Solid game boards with foil inlay.
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
A REAL RPG MASTERS “MUST HAVE” – THE ULTIMATE REUSABLE DND MAP GRID: Quit drawing grids on paper like a novice, hoping your fellow journeymen stay engaged – ONE INCH Squares and Game Enhancing Design let you treat your tribe to the best PORTABLE square grid role-playing game mat experience, so you retain MASTER STATUS and keep the game going for months on end.
ANTI-SLIDE SURFACE – WON’T GHOST, STAIN or DEGRADE: Fully compatible with INCLUDED DRY ERASE markers, other wet-erase markers, and liquid chalk marker pens. Draw your territories, let the ink set, then spray with water and wipe away when you’re ready to create your next memorable RPG takeover. Anti-Slide Surface KEEPS PIECES SQUARELY IN PLACE so that no one can call foul play.
DOMINATE EVERY RPG GAME TYPE – UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: While most battle mats only work for one game, ours lets YOU USE YOUR STRATEGIC WIT TO WIN many games – wargaming, popular board fantasy RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, Warhammer 40k, Pathfinder, GURP, Munchkin, Mercs, Blood Bowl, X Wing, and other tabletop and multiplayer MMORPG RPG miniatures games using malifaux, figures, and roll dice. MEGA MAT SIZE AVAILABLE.
YOUR SLOPPIER FRIENDS CAN’T DAMAGE IT – ULTRA DURABLE, DOUBLE COATED DND MAP: Because serious gamers play for hours on end, snacking is a must, so while most DND board setups look worn, torn, and stained after just a few rounds, we engineered MELEE MATS DND dry erase map from the highest grade materials, then added an EXTRA FINISHING COAT, making it the BEST DND game mat for erasing, reusing, and yes, even wiping away messy Cheetos fingerprints.
YOU’LL GEEK OUT OVER THIS DND MAT – OR YOUR MONEY BACK: This D&D battle mat is top of the line, premium, game gear. Because we know there’s no better dungeons and dragons mat on the market, we offer you the chance to TRY IT 100% RISK-FREE. We guarantee this D&D mat elevates your gaming experience, or let us know within 90 days and expect a full, prompt refund. INCLUDES 24 x 36 mat, multi-color MARKERS, ERASER, and an empty SPRAY BOTTLE.
Castle Panic is a cooperative tower defense board game for 1 to 6 players, ages ten and up. The co-op element makes Castle Panic a great family game and the perfect kick-off for your weekly game night. You must work together to defend your Castle, in the center of the board, from Monsters that attack out of the forest, at the edges of the board. Trade cards, hit and slay Monsters, and plan strategies together to keep your Castle towers intact. The players either win or lose together, but only the player with the most victory points is declared the Master Slayer. Players must balance the survival of the group with their desire to win.
- Supports 1 to 6 players, ages ten and up, for 60 minutes of cooperative fun.
- A great “gateway” game for people who haven’t played board games in a while.
- Fun for people who enjoy a less competitive experience.
- Rules variations allow for customization of difficulty.
- It may be played as a solitaire game.
The Castles of Burgundy is a detailed strategy game set in the Loire Valley of France during medieval times. Players assume the role of princes trying to build the most magnificent estates in the land by becoming more prosperous than their competitors. Throughout five rounds, players collect points by trading, livestock farming, city-building, and scientific research. They must buy and sell goods or labor and use action tiles for building, shipping, mining, livestock, and knowledge across two game boards. The game is designed for 2-4 board gamers ages 12 and up.
FUN PLAY EXPERIENCE – In The Castles of Burgundy, players collect game-deciding victory points via trading, livestock farming, city building, or scientific research. The player with the most victory points, in the end, is the winner.
HIGH-QUALITY COMPONENTS – This board game comes with 164 six-sided tiles, 42 goods tiles, 20 Silver lings, 30 worker tiles, 12 bonus tiles, victory point tiles, playing pieces, dice, game board, player boards.
GREAT REPLAY VALUE – Playing time is 30-90 minutes, for 2-4 players.
EASY TO UNDERSTAND INSTRUCTIONS – High quality, easy to understand instructions make it easy to start playing right away. French instructions also included.
LONG TERM QUALITY – Ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.
In this epic contest of sinister power, take on the role of a Disney villain, and strive to achieve your devious objective. Discover your character’s unique abilities and winning strategy while dealing twists of fate to thwart your opponents’ schemes. Find out who will triumph over the forces of good and win it all! Disney Villainous is a fun board game for families with kids age ten and up and is also perfect for more serious board gamers. It makes a great gift for Disney lovers and is a Toy of the Year Finalist for 201
What you get – Disney Villainous is a fun board game for families and gamers. It’s a light strategy game for up to 6 players. In the box, you’ll find 6 Boards, 6 Villain Movers, 180 Villain Cards, 90 Fate Cards, 84 Tokens, 1 Cauldron, 6 Reference Cards, 6 Villain Guides, and Instructions
Clear instructions – easy to learn with clear instructions! Additionally, each of the 6 Villains has its guide. These guides will inspire you with strategies and tips for crafting the most successful plan to win!
Develops strategy skills – Use your character’s unique abilities to reach your objectives. You can also play the Fate Deck against other Disney Villains to thwart them from attaining their objectives
Characters you love – In this asymmetric style of gameplay, each Disney Villain has its objectives and goals. Once you’ve figured out the best way to play as one Disney Villain, try to solve another! You have six different Disney Villains to choose from — Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, and Prince John. The Fate Decks also feature your favorite protagonists like Ariel, Aladdin, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Robin Hood, Dormouse, and more!
Great for Disney fans and families – Whether you’re playing with a group of devoted Disney fans, classic strategy gamers, or with your family, Disney Villainous is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Disney lovers
The hit Escape-Room concept for home use. Party game for up to 6 players. 12+, 45-90 minutes. You must solve a series of riddles and puzzles to escape from a room. Each correct solution brings you to another mystery. How fast can you avoid the room? This game can be played only once because of your markup, fold, and tear of the game materials.
- Escape Room game for the home.
- 1 to 4 players; 1 to 2 hour playing time.
- Includes materials for single-use.
- This game can be played only once because of your markup, fold, and tear of the game materials.
The house on the hill has an infamous reputation. Those who dare to darken its door often leave steeped in madness and despair — if they leave at all. Now the horror reaches new heights with Widow’s Walk, the first-ever expansion for the critically acclaimed board game Betrayal at House on the Hill. The house is expanded with the addition of twenty new rooms, including the roof, a previously unexplored floor.
Also, in its halls, you will find new monsters, items, omens, events, and fifty brand-new haunts, penned by lead developer Mike Selinker’s all-star cast of contributors from the world of gaming and entertainment. In Widow’s Walk, terror and panic are taken to a whole new level. Enter if you dare. Exit if you can.
- Requires Betrayal House on the Hill.
- Compatible with all editions.
- Fifty new haunts, 20 new room tiles, 30 new cards (11 items, 11 events, eight omens), 78 new tokens.
- Never before explored new floor THE ROOF!
Never Split the Party Unless Someone is the Traitor! The shadow of Bhaal has come over Baldur’s Gate, summoning monsters and other horrors from the darkness! As you build and explore the iconic city’s dark alleys and deadly catacombs, you must work with your fellow adventurers to survive the terrors ahead.
That is until some horrific evil turns one—or possibly more—of you against each other. Was it a mind flayer’s psionic blast or the whisperings of a deranged ghost that caused your allies to turn traitor? You’ll have no choice but to keep your enemies closer!
- Based on the award-winning Betrayal at House on the Hill board game, Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate.
- You’ll return to Baldur’s Gate again and again only to discover it’s never the same game twice.
- Can you and your party survive the madness, or will you succumb to the mayhem and split (or slaughter!) the party?
- Its Betrayal at House on the Hill meets Wrath of Ashardalon in this murderous mash-up!
- It offers a unique and exciting way to experience Dungeons & Dragons that will appeal to new and experienced D&D and board game fans alike!
- Extraordinary replayability return to Baldur’s Gate again and again only to discover it’s never the same game twice.
- Fantastic stories delve into epic tales of mystery, murder, and mayhem with 50 new scenarios.
Every house has a story. This one is yours. With its history shrouded by wild-eyed ravings and the scrawling of madmen, it was thought that no one would ever know the unholy origin of the house on the hill. Until now. The history you tell is one you create. Journey back to the beginning of the horror as you create a unique story told through several generations of families obsessed with the house.
Based on the award-winning Betrayal at House on the Hill, Betrayal Legacy is a unique experience offering you the chance to create the iconic house’s story through decisions and actions taken in the game. Once the campaign is complete, you’ll be left with a fully re-playable, customized board game.
- For 3-5 Players. Ages 12 and up.
- Based on the award-winning board game, Betrayal at House on the Hill.
- Utilizes the popular “legacy” mechanic, offering players the chance to customize their game and create a unique experience.
- A prologue and 13 chapters comprise the “Legacy” campaign. Includes 52 brand new haunts.
- Betrayal Legacy tells your history of the house. Each house will have a different account.
- Chapters span from 1666 to 2004. Each section has several possible outcomes, which will shape your story and your game.
- Players take on the role of a family member across many generations.
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 2.8 x 10.2 inches ; 2.44 pounds.
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds.
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: NMG-600010EN.
The world is on the brink of disaster. In Pandemic Legacy, your disease-fighting team must keep four deadly diseases at bay for a whole year. Each month will bring new surprises, and your actions in each game will have repercussions on the next. Will you let cities fall to the diseases? Will your team be enough to keep the viruses at bay for a whole year? Craft your own unique Pandemic experience with Pandemic Legacy.
- For 2-4 Players.
- 60 minute playing time.
- Shape the world, the characters, and even the diseases.
- Ever-changing elements mean that every game will be unique to your group.
- An epic twist on the now-classic Pandemic mechanisms.
Betrayal at House on the Hill Board Game -2nd Edition: Take a deep breath before you enter. It might be your last. Your fear will grow with each tile you place as you investigate a house filled with dreadful monsters and deadly secrets. With 50 fiendish scenarios (including seven new haunts) and dozens of danger-filled rooms, you’ll return to the house again and again – as often as you dare – and never face the same game twice.
Contents include one rulebook, two haunt books, 44 room tiles, 1 Entrance Hall/Foyer/Grand staircase tile, six explorer figures, six two-sided character cards, 30 plastic clips, eight dice, 1 Turn/Damage track, 80 cards (events, item, omen and more) and 149 tokens. For 3 – 6 players, ages 12 and up.
- For 3 to 6 players.
- 60 minutes of playtime.
- It is designed for 3–6 players aged 12 and up.
- Cooperative game.
Addicted to brainy challenges? Then fire up your competitive side with Otrio, the head-to-head strategy game! To win, get three pieces of your color in a row based upon a similar size, lined up in ascending or descending order, or within the same space as three concentric pieces. The rules are simple, but the game is complex! Depending on the wit of your opponent, you may need to sharpen your strategic skills and exercise critical thinking! Straight out of the Brain Workshop.
Otrio is a unique game that is engaging, challenging, and beautifully built! The stunning game board is made of solid wood, giving players a luxurious playing experience. Show off your smarts in a brainy showdown with Otrio!
- We got what it takes for a brainy competition? Face off in the game of Otrio, a head-to-head strategy board game!
- Players compete to line up three pieces of the same color, my similar size, in ascending or descending order, or within the same space.
- Playing Ontario encourages players to cultivate their reasoning, strategizing, and critical thinking skills.
- Otrio is made for 2-4 players aged 6+.
- Includes: 3 Red Pieces of Large, Medium and Small (in heat seal bag), 3 Green Pieces of Large, Medium and Small (in heat seal bag), 3 Blue Pieces of Large, Medium and Small (in heat seal bag), 3 Purple Pieces of Large, Medium and Small (in heat seal bag), 1 Wooden Play Board, 1 Instruction Sheet.
Numerous Chess Set
This magnetic chess set will keep all the chessmen rooted on the chess set unless you make your move! You can play without worries. The chessmen are sized logically to match the size of the chessboard, and each piece has its designated storage place within the board. This helps that the chessmen won’t rattle when you carry the game, you do not lose any piece, and it’s easy to carry along. It’s the best gift for children because it’s an educational game and sharpens the intelligence. Board dimensions: 12L x 12W inches. Best size to carry without any inconvenience.
Magnetic: Keep all the chessmen rooted on the chess set unless you make your move and not with the bumps in your ride£¬being magnetic makes it suitable for indoor or outdoor use with kids and adults. It makes a great gift and a travel chess game.
Folded: Unique Magnetic Folding Chessboard Set with compact design, comfortable for you to carry out, the folding design is suitable for storage, and you do not need to worry about the chess lost while being carried.
Chessmen Storage: There are individual slots inside the board for all the pieces, no rattling, no lost parts, keep your chess neat and orderly. Protect the chess pieces from being damaged by crashing.
Sound quality: Made of combat, high-quality exquisite artistry with a bright pattern on the 12 X 12-inch chessboard. The smooth surface of the chess will never hurt your fingers, durable to use for a long time.
Anti-scratching: Smooth processing was used at the bottom of each chessman, denoise the sound while moving, ensure the chessman will not scratch the surface of the board, protect the board all the time.