One horsepower garbage disposal with a pre-installed power cord and sound insulation. Energy-efficient permanent magnet motor and stainless steel swivel impellers reduce jamming. Fast and easy to install with a removable splashguard. That’s easy to clean and replace.
Rust and corrosion, proof glass, filled nylon grind chamber. Drain housing with stainless steel grinding components. Continuous feed technology. Front-mounted reset button for easy use. Safe to use with properly-sized septic tanks. It has a dishwasher hookup — sound SHIELD designed to provide sound deadening insulation.
This thing is exactly as everyone else has described. Like many others, replaced an old ise badger with this unit. Its heads and shoulders above in quality, function, quietness, etc. It grinds everything in seconds. As opposed to batting it around in the chamber for multiple cycles like the badger. The original plumbing from the Badger lined right up and worked the first time. We are happy with this item. Many peoples thought there is one thing. I want to note, read somewhere that if you use the EZ mounts system that comes with it.
You won’t need plumber’s putty, and one can use the gasket. You are only using a flat lipped ss sink. Even the rubber seal is optional as opposed to the putty. You use only one putty or the seal with an ss sink, not both. It’s better said that you will need a plumber’s putty. If you have a stainless steel sink. You have the option to use the thin rubber gasket (I’d use plumber’s putty).
This unit is excellent. The one last thing I will say is around quietness. Read some reviews that talk about how quiet or not quiet it is. I don’t understand the desire to have an ultra-quiet garbage disposal. It’s mean one needs to run water while they run the disposal. A full-blast of the faucet going into a spinning basket creates a notable level of sound anyway. Plus, I want to be able to hear the load of the disposal so I can know when it’s clear. This unit is by no means noisy, but I don’t see the desire to go ultra-quiet. Again, this big-boy waste king is awesome.
- High-speed motor: The one hp, 2800 rpm (115v) permanent magnet motor is sound-insulated and jams less.
- Easy installation and cleaning: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sinks installation. Removable splash guard for easy cleaning.
- 20-year protection: 20-year limited warranty.
- No electrical expertise needed: Pre-installed power cord. No electrical work required.
- Durability: Compact and lightweight garbage disposer with all stainless steel grind components.
- Continuous feed disposal: Activated by a wall switch. The disposal quickly grinds food waste continuously as it runs.
- Note from the manufacturer: Customers may receive a product with the original brand logo or updated logo and packaging.