Best Gray Herringbone Backsplash In 2021!
This gray herringbone backsplash is very impressive. The herringbone backsplash has stick tiles with a brushed metal surface. 9 out of 10 six-by-six squares were perfect. No blemishes, no gaps, tight seems, adhered to the painted wall very well. The adhesive backing is on a skinny foam layer, which easily handles surfaces that are not entirely smooth. The tiles can be pulled off the wall after being placed, but only with effort and adhesive loss if you wait too long to re-position.
About this item
- The stainless steel backsplash is used for wall decoration, such as the kitchen backsplash or bathroom wall tile.
- Each backsplash tile sheet has a brushed aluminum matte surface and self-adhesive back sticker, with no grout.
- Just peel and stick, directly stick the tile on the wall, save your time and money on labor. Easy for installation.
- The tile’s surface is resistant to heat and moisture, and most people put it behind the stove, bathroom mirror, and even for the cabinet.
- There are five sheets in a box covering 5 square feet(12*12 Inches per sheet). 1% extra wastage is recommended in every project.
EASY TO INSTALL
Precisely measure your wall project before making an order. Usually, 1% extra wastage is considerable.
Clean your wall firstly, make sure it’s no dust, gypsum, water, and oil.
If cutting is needed, kindly use industrial scissors.
Just peel and stick on the wall.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
It could use behind the stove.
It could be used for border decoration and behind the basin.
More comfortable to remove the splash and oil stain.
Luxury brushed surface treatment, perfect sense!
High-quality flat pannel, no pore, more effective, and more durable.
Super strong 3M adhesive meets the standard level of auto parts.