I love this Grey Comforter. I’ve had it for a few months now, and it’s been soft, fluffy, and warm (but not too warm). The duvet cover I mean to buy it for is still a project that I haven’t finish, so it was still wholly unprotected. When my cat decides to cough up a hairball on my beautiful white, soft, fluffy comforter.
It spot-cleaned wonderfully with just refreshing, damp paper towels to hold it over until I could get to the laundromat. I took it today to throw it in one of the larger front-loaders. This Grey Comforter was the first time I wash it, and I was a worry. That “duvet cover” I’m working on used to be a super expensive comforter from BB&B. The filling in it had gotten so clumped and terrible from washing that I ripped it all out and just saved the decorated cover.
This Grey Comforter, however, didn’t clump at all. After a single wash cycle and a trip to the dryer, it was even softer and fluffier than before, and there was not a single clumpy spot. There also wasn’t a single stained spot, leading me to believe this material cleans very well too. It cost me less than $5 to take it to the laundromat, no professional cleaning required.
- 100 percent Polyester.
- Ultra-soft, all-season microfiber comforter with eight built-in corner and side loops to secure your favorite duvet cover.
- Microfiber down alternative fill has a 300 gsm fill weight. It provides the cozy comfort of down without the feathers, odor, and sharp quills.
- Reversible color design is like two comforters in one to easily match your decor and mood.
- Box stitch design keeps the fill in place, so comforter maintains a recently fluffed look, backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Machine wash comforter in cold water on a gentle cycle, then air dry or tumble dry on low to maintain quality, freshness, and comfort; Queen size measures 88″ x 92.”.