Ikea Duvet Covers
I was looking for a long time for a real cotton bed set without a brand name price tag. Not bamboo or microfiber with n-thousands thread counts, but natural old-school cotton. Something that will look and feel good, and will last longer as well. Since all those cheaper materials wear out in just a few months and lose their beautiful look and color. I still believe that the set is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. It is not hundreds of dollars as similar quality sets in department stores. It is well made, and I love the zipper on a duvet cover!
Cotton is soft, different design on both sides makes it easy to alternate depending on your mood. I just got a different pattern sheet sets to suit both sides of the Ikea Duvet Covers and pillows. So far. I washed it only a few times, and the color stayed the same. So is the material – probably became even softer. That this will be a great gift in case if I look for one. The set comes in a vinyl case tied with a silk ribbon. I am pleased with my purchase and as an actual test.
I look forward to going to bed every night because it just feels so good!
- Material 100% cotton with 200 thread count-natural, breathable.
- Design light blue geometric duvet cover queen bedding set, fade & stain resistant, lightweight.
- 3pcs queen: 1 duvet cover (90″x90″) and 2 pillow shams (20″x26″).
- Zip & ties duvet cover with zipper closure, convenient to get your duvet in and out; corner ties to keep your duvet insert in place. The pillowcases with button closure.
- Easy care machine washes in cold water with similar colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- The guarantee we promise 7x24hs customer service. If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will give the best solution within a short time.