Best Leupold Mark AR – VX-Freedom in 2021!
Leupold mark ar are so good and very efficient. It’s so much cleaner to view thru, and there’s no smudging or blurriness around the outer viewing area and quality finish, durable, clear lens.
It is pre-calibrated for Hornady 250gr 450 BM ammo. All you do is zero it at 100 yards and set the dial to read 0. Now, if the deer is at 150 yards, all you have to do is turn the dial to setting 1.5, and it’s dead-on for 150 yards. Any deer 150 – 250 yards away will typically give you enough time to turn the dial. It is not like you are going to do a 200-yard running shot anyway.
The downside is it comes with no caps. I did pick up the high-priced (80.00) magnetic Leupold flip caps for it.
About this item
- Model #176011 – VX-Freedom 450 Bushmaster 3-9×40 with Duplex reticle and Matte finish.
- 100% Waterproof, fog proof, and shockproof.
- Includes ballistically matched bullet drop compensation elevation dial optimized for .450 Bushmaster.
- Twilight Light Management System – Adds up to 10 extra minutes of shooting light and reduces glare for crisp image quality.
- Precision 1/4 MOA finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
The new Leupold Mark AR VX-Freedom delivers the legendary Leupold performance, and dependability hunters and shooters have demanded for decades, combined with a host of new and improved features. The VX-Freedom is guaranteed to get the job done every time.
- Lightweight, rugged performance.
- Unparalleled low light performance.
- Designed, machined, & assembled in the USA.
Twilight Light Management System
Leupold’s Twilight Light Management systems deliver industry-leading brightness and clarity by balancing light transmission, glare reduction, and image contrast and resolution, ensuring a crisp image in any lighting condition.
VX-Freedom 450 Bushmaster 3-9×40
Magnification Range: 3x-9x.
Weight: 12.2 oz.
Length: 12.39 in.
Main tube Diameter: 1 inch.
Eye Relief (in) – Low: 4.17.
Eye Relief (in) – High: 3.66.
Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low: 33.7.
Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High: 13.6.