If you are looking for a way to keep our household bills more mead organized and decided to give this notebook a try. We think you are pleased with the purchase. You can store receipts and track all household expenses. But for the bill organization, get these five stars. Store your monthly bills in one spot with a monthly view calendar to write down amounts and due dates so you can see the whole picture. You have been on top of your expenses since purchasing this tracker.
Being a Mom is a full-time job. You’re the queen of budget tracking and meal planning, juggler of multiple schedules and deadlines, and an all-around miracle worker. You are designed with busy households like yours in mind. Mead Organizer products help bring all of the hats you wear together under one coordinated system that allows you to organize, track and plan, so keeping up with the pace of family life is more comfortable and less stressful. The Organizer Expense Tracker is updated. It is a reusable planner that allows you to keep track of what’s coming in and going out, with 12 monthly pockets, Tech Lock rings and folders for bills and receipts, bank statements, and other printouts — 8.5 x 11-inch page size with a .5mm durable purple poly cover.
Features and Benefits
- Keep track of your spending with one comprehensive financial tracker.
- Worksheets help you monitor expenses and cash flow; 12 monthly pockets hold bills and receipts; tuck other items into one of two clear folders.
- Three Tech Lock poly rings with fabric gusset stand up to wear and tear.
- 8.5 x 11-inch page size and purple poly cover; download additional budgeting pages online; also includes current and future year dates.
- 5-millimeter durable poly cover with bungee cord closure keeps everything together.