Sewer Hose Support
When you were purchasing your RV, you have noted many people using sewer hose supports while at various parks. When it was in the market for a new hose decided to splurge. You may purchase a sewer hose support as well.
You have to empty the tanks at the end of your vacation, and it isn’t much fun having to lift the hose up to ensure that all the matter inside has drained out. Worse yet thinking the tube is empty. You are then moving it only to end up with shoes covered in nasties. This sewer hose support will see an end to those worries.
This sewer hose support is made out of plastic and is very easy to set up and takedown. After removing the orange holder, you set it under the sewer connector on the RV. Then the gently pulled it out until it reached the park sewer connection. Once in place, then lifted the hose onto the support and ensured it was sitting securely. Once the tanks had been completed drained detached the hose, and you were so happy not to have any nasties dripping out the end.
At the end of your vacation, you opened the black tank and waited while it drained out. The sewer hose support in place, everything moved through the house very quickly and without leaving anything stuck in the hose. Following you flushed out the grey tank and again was so very happy to stand and be able to see that everything was draining out. You didn’t have to lift it to clear any obstructions.
Sewer hose support folds up easily just by folding it into itself. The orange keeper is also has a high end and a short end. If you take the time to look at it and ensure that the short term place over the short period of the support you won’t have any trouble using it. Keep the support together when not in use.
Only taken this out on one trip so far but it is worth the money you paid for it. We are hoping it stands up to use over time, should it be necessary.
- We’ve been using this for a few years, and we’re frequent travelers (60-70 nights a year) and usually only stay at a campground for a day or two before moving on. It gets set up and taken down a lot. We just used it for the last six days at three different locations. I decided to order another for the day this one dies in case. This sewer hose support isn’t available anymore and figured I’d review it while I was here.
It holds your Flexi-hose very well and makes dumping very easy. It does take some common sense to make it last – it can’t be moved much with the hose on it. Set it up, layout the tube, remove the hose for final adjustments and then re-lay the hose. It cannot twist, and it cannot use on extremely uneven ground. It’s been out in the sun and snow, no problem. The holder is easy to put on/take off and keeps the unit handy and easy to store.
The 20ft Sidewinder Sewer Hose Support
Twenty feet Sidewinder Plastic Sewer Hose Support keeps everything flowing smoothly to the dump station. The Sidewinder is sturdy and lightweight. The flexible support system has strong interlocked hinges and deep cradles to hold the sewer hose in place without straps. The Sidewinder easily stretches out without creeping closed and positions around obstacles to stay where you put it. The convenient handle makes storage and transportation even more comfortable. The bottom of the Sidewinder cradle is 7-1/4 inches high at its highest point. Four inches tall at its lowest point. It extends to fit a 20-foot hose and compresses to just 12-1/2 inches.
How it works
You remove the orange handle from the Sidewinder and extend Sidewinder to the desired length. The position between your RV and the sewer inlet with the highest end at the RV and the lowest end at the sewer inlet. Lay the sewer hose into the cradle of the Sidewinder and then hook up the sewer hose as you normally would. When complete, Collapse the Sidewinder and use the handle to secure it closed.
- The Ultimate Protection and Support for Your Sewer Hose: The 20ft Sidewinder RV Sewer Hose Support by Camco lifts and cradles your sewer hose while in connection from your RV to the dump station. It keeps your sewer hose off the ground and prevents potential damage or punctures to your RV or camper sewer hose by safely nesting it in heavy-duty plastic.
- Hassle-Free Preparation and Setup: Conveniently ready to use straight of the box with no assembly required! Comes complete with winding sidewinder RV sewer hose support, and orange custom fit storage handle that clasps on to your compressed Sidewinder for simple toting and handling.
- Lightweight Yet Durable and Sturdy Frame: This all-plastic design creates a lightweight and weatherproof product made to last long. It constructs with a rust and corrosion-resistant plastic material that is durable enough to carry your hose over the roughest terrains.
- Designed for Simplicity and Reliability: Designed with deep cradles and grooves that will secure your sewer hose in place without having to use frustrating straps. Once sewer hose support extends to the desired length will remain in place without creeping closed. The flexible design allows this support to curve around and avoid obstacles with ease. Easy to clean hose it off and let air dry! Compatible with all standards 3” diameter sewer hoses.
- Increased Sewer Hose Drainage: Angled to help in drain sewer hose contents, it is 7.25” at its highest point and 4” at its lowest. Each cradle, slightly decreases in height, creating a gentle downward slope as your hose gets closer to the septic connection, ensuring better drainage in comparison to a non-angled surface.
We are providing you Amazon Choice and Best Sellers products. Best Products on GoodsBuddy