Excellent quality shoe widener. Sized right, which is crucial to getting a good stretch. People who have complained about breaking the “hinge” are using too small a spreader on too big a shoe. That piece should hardly flex at all if the tool is sized right. It was hard to get in your 9.5 shoes, which meant the tool was able to meet resistance and do its job quickly. Make sure to soak the shoe inside and out with a mix of rubbing alcohol and water. And don’t try to do too much in one stretch.
Let the tool work without over-thinking it. Once dry, it may be necessary to remove the tool, soak the shoe inside and out again, and reapply the tool. Top-quality shoe widener construction, all wood, and metal, the finish is just great. Holes are drilled symmetrically so that you can genuinely use this in the right or left shoe. Don’t cheap out and buy the more affordable kind because they come in pairs if you did not regret the purchase, this purchase to last you a lifetime because it is so solidly built.
Beech Wood, 7″ high, 14″ wide.
- 2-WAY STRETCHER: Efficiently Stretches Length & Width of Shoes!
- SINGLE STRETCHER: Single Stretcher Only! Can Be Used for Right & Left Shoes!
- BEECHWOOD: Beautifully Polished German Harvested Beech Wood.
- SPORT RELIEF: Includes 3 Bunion/Corn Plugs and 16 Holes for Customizable Relief!
- INSTRUCTIONS: Includes Comprehensive Shoe Stretching User Manual.