Spring Door Stops
Features and Benefits
- PREVENTS WALL MARKS & PROTECTS DOOR – This satin nickel spring door stop with rubber bumper will keep your wall and door protected.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Quick and easy to install to your door or baseboard.
- STRONG DURABLE DESIGN – The broad base provides better support for the spring.
- GREAT DEAL – More heavy-duty door stops for less money!
- FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY – Ilyapa stands behind all of its spring doors stops 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with this, we will replace it with a new item.
Tough Durable Design
Our heavy-duty satin nickel spring door stops are built to last. They have a nice weight to them and come individually wrapped to protect against any scratches.
Protect Your Wall & Door
This satin nickel spring door stop with rubber bumper. That helps protect your wall from any marks and keeps your door safe.
Quick, Easy Installation
Installation is quick and easy. You’ll have your spring door stops installed in minutes. We know you’ll love the Ilyapa 10 Pack of Satin Nickel Spring Door Stops.
I purchased from GoodsBuddy while fulfilled via Amazon. It comes in a cardboard box with all ten spring door stops individually packed in. It is a tiny plastic bag and then the overall plastic bag for the lot. Presentation, aka the first impression, is excellent.
I was a little concerned upon initial inspection since I could not find any fastener to secure the doorstop. Once I shook the door stop and heard the loose metal sound. I figured out that the button hides behind the backplate. That needs to remove/turn to reveal the inside. The provided Phillips screw did excellent grabbing baseboard/drywall. I did pre-drilling to be safe. The entire installation took minutes at most from marking the backplate with a pencil and connecting the spring doorstop to the screwed-down backplate.
The material is solid, and the tip covers with hard rubber, so it should hold up just fine. At twice the amount of door stops versus big box stores for a similar price, this is a great bargain. I ultimately went with a spring doorstop. The hinge pin style put a hole in the door once the rubber piece went missing.