Under Cabinet Knife Storage
If you have several mismatched knives and used to use a magnetic strip in your house and you find a knife block. We searched for several options and decided on this one. It has a pine core, which was excellent for your use, and decently thick bamboo with chamfered edges. It’ll be easy to throw some on this block and make it look more professional. We think you’ll leave mine without a logo for a clean look. It’s not a professional block, but for the price, you won’t be disappointed. As for knives fitting, you will impress the quality.
The knife storage block is exceptionally sturdy and just as advertised. Buy this for your hunting camp, and also good at your house. Not cheap, looking at all. The slots are high and just as described so far as measurements go. This under cabinet knife storage was one of the few knife blocks that gave measurements. As it is a hunting camp, your knives are a hodge-podge mix, and you have a few longer 10″ and 9″ knives, and this block swallowed them up with zero issues.
If your knives are slightly longer than the advertised depths in the picture, no worries because the bottom of the slot is open, and that gives another 1/4 inch or so.
Features and Benefits
- Made with eco-friendly, bacteria resistant bamboo.
- More full Knife Slots allow you to fit a wider variety of knives than traditional storage blocks. Holds up to a 20-piece set of blades (not included).
- Angled Knife Slots make it easy to slide your knives in and out of the knife block.
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet protect your countertop and keep your knife block in place.
- Large size measures 5.25″ (w) x 12.” (l) X 8″ (h). (There are two sizes available for the knife blocks: large and x-large. Please check the product description before buying).