I’ve been trying to add a little decor to my kitchen space. So I decided to fill a glass vase with corks. Collecting corks from wine bottles was taking too long, so I decided to order some corks instead.
These corks come in a pack of 50 and have different writings from many different wine companies. They are also in several shades of beige and tan. Some even have red and stamps on the bottoms.
I like that they are different. Some are slightly shorter than some of the others, but it adds to the variety. It does not make them unusable. Other reviewers had corks that arrived broken. All of my corks were in tack. They can use in many different ways for several projects. The assortment of widgetco looks beautiful in my glass vase. I would purchase these again.
- Assorted Printed Wine Corks – Used Wine Corks and Factory Seconds.
- Only real corks, no synthetics. Not intended for bottling wine.
- These wine corks are great for crafts projects like wine cork wreaths, bulletin boards, kitchen back.
- Lengths of widgetco vary but typically run between 1-3/4 and 1-7/8.
- You will receive at least 1/2 lb of corks (approximately 50 pieces).