Best Wooden Signs In 2021!
We suggest you use these for pour painting with light sanding and a coat of gesso. These wooden signs look fantastic and are easy to work.
These wooden signs are great for a Christmas craft project at your home, office, the library where you want. If you wanted to order more, they are available. They are a significant small plaque at a very reasonable price.
You can buy these for your kids to make signs for their bedroom doors. They are cute and just the right size—a reasonable price for 6.
Charming, Good Value.
Small but Great for Crafts.
Well Constructed Craft Plaque.
This six-pack of wooden signs is the thing that you need to make your garden, home, or office a nice place. There are two each of three different designs in the pack, so just pick the one that suits your needs! Use them for wedding decoration, place cards, garden signs, home decor, or kids’ craft projects. The wood is unfinished so that you can do pretty much anything to it. Stain it, paint it, glue things onto it, or write a message and have fun! Each sign measures 9 x 6 x 0.25 inches.
- SAY ANYTHING: Put anything on these signs to let people know where to go or a special message.
- UNFINISHED MDF WOOD: Made of an utterly unfinished medium density fiberboard leaving it open to your design.
- THREE SHAPES: There are two each of three different shapes for the signs so you can pick the one that suits you best.
- MANY USES: Use the signs for wedding directions, place cards, garden signs, café shop decorations, and more.
- DIMENSIONS: Each sign measures 9 x 6 x 0.25 inches.